+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: GATECRASHING REALLY WORKS...NOW PART OF A CHATERED ACC. FIRM AS GRAD TRAINEE

GATECRASHING REALLY WORKS...NOW PART OF A CHATERED ACC. FIRM AS GRAD TRAINEE

Comrades and friends...l just landed one...it aint big but small they say is beautiful and scripture says despise not lil startings...

l met a schoolmate at a test venue and in d usual style we xchanged contacts and promised to keep each other informed about openings...l gatecrashed a chartered accounting firm grad trainee exam he told me about...he didnt make it but l did...l sort of impressed d interviewers cos l was prepared...

tnks a lot dawaskee about a post u sent me about wat a chartered accounting firm does...l must admit dat d whole process was tough but completyely free and fair cos l know nobody right there...thank God l seriously did NIM during my NYSC instead of chasing shadows...l was told
    to be upgraded l need to do ICAN and get chartered...no big deal i think

but l must confess l will have a problem with bigger offers that are on the way coming...

May all the glory, honour and thanksgiving be unto the Almighty God for this favor...l was taught that if u dont appreciate HIM for his finger u wont see his hands.
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

Re: GATECRASHING REALLY WORKS...NOW PART OF A CHATERED ACC. FIRM AS GRAD TRAINEE

congrats....He is too much.
    No trumpet sounds when the important decisions of our lives are made. Destiny is made known silently.

Re: GATECRASHING REALLY WORKS...NOW PART OF A CHATERED ACC. FIRM AS GRAD TRAINEE

Comrade, i wish u the best in life. Did u study accounting or accountancy?
    Be your your self and try to be another person, that is the only way could actually discover real capabilities. I am my self and i like doing my things the way God direct me.

Congratulations... I pray God will be faithful to us too as he has been to you

Bravo!
    Unbelievable! I see birds in the ocean and fishes flying.

Congratz
    Unbelievable! I see birds in the ocean and fishes flying.

+ Reply