+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FLOUR MILLS NIGERIA CALLING!!!

FLOUR MILLS NIGERIA CALLING!!!

Hi all,

I have just received an invitation (via sms) for aptitude test @ 9.30am, 28/07/2010 @ Chams, 2A, Isaac John St. Ikeja.

I found the advert on this thread:

http://www.naijahotjobs.com/computer...pport-officer/

Does anyone know the format of the test? I think it will be organized by Dragnet so I'd greatly appreciate any info about their aptitude tests.

Thanks.

Re: FLOUR MILLS NIGERIA CALLING!!!

Is there room 4 gate crasher?

Most of the test conducted by Dragnet is usually GSE. The test mainly consist of 3 Sections,
    Section 1: Verbal Reasoning which is a short passage not more than 3 to 4 paragraph and you will use it to answer 5 questions but you will pick 2 most correct answers for each questions. this sections consist of 20 Questions, i.e 4 passage to be answered in 17mins.
    Section 2: Numerical Reasoning which consists of charts and graphs like pie and bar chart consists of 20 questions to be answer.
    ed in 17mins.
    Section 3: Abstract Reasoning which consist of diagrams with pattern series and consist of about 17 Questions in not more than 10mins I can't remember the time for this section precisely but not upto 17mins.
    NB. All their test consist of the 3 Sections but some cases arises in some company test that do have another section for Discipline test as in Larfarge. But all of the company usually include the 3 sections such as GSK, A multinational, Larfarge, etc
    The test is very simple but the only constraint is the time. They do invite many people for the test since it is computer based but they will call the successful candidate for interview maximum is 2 to 3 weeks. All the best for the invitees.

Quote Originally Posted by guudman
    if you need solved question papers of previous flour mill test,contact Phil at 234-0-709-450-3767;tell him you were refered by his friend, Promise
    crook by nature.
    heading to early grave

+ Reply