+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: final glo interview

Re: final glo interview

Quote Originally Posted by eznira
    hey guys, how una dey? the interview was done in two places. on sunday, about 50 guys were interviewed. about 28-32 of the 50 guys were only interviewed for the conoil job by a technical committee of 10 peeps, about 7 foreigners and 3 nigerians. then about 10-14 peeps were interviewed for only the GLO job which had committe of 6 guys, only 1 was a foreigner. then about 4-6 people were interviewd differently by the two committee for the GLO and Conoil job.
    the GLO interview was done upstairs at the building at the back, while the conoil was done in the downstairs in the building in front. anyway guys, from the gist on ground, everyone is gonna be taken, they just wanna know where exactly to send peeps to, as in which dept and which state. most peeps will be sent to the north to work. for the GLO job expect northeastern states and central north. and question, u can ask.
    Are u sure of this? Cos i did my interview upstairs at the building at the back. I was told i was nominated for "DO". On making enquiries, i was told DO means Depot Operations. COs the Lebanese Asked if i could use Microsoft Word, Excel and Access Documents very well but the others asked me questions pertaining to IT. Need some clarification. Thanks
    c u at the top

gzl

@samtex, thanks for your prayers. God will definitely see us through.

@degzy, feel free to ask any questions you wish so that others too can benefit from it. I will only not answer questions that will disclose my personal contacts cos I prefer to keep dat under cover for now.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

gzl

@eznira, my mind talk am say u dey among us (the interviewees) since,cos if u no dey, how u go know so much details with high precision about the thing wey no concern you? I dey even suspect u say u dey part of the PANEL dat interviewed us So, make u tell us when we go meet Chairman or if na dis be the final stage before employment?
    Any idea on how much Conoil offers for entry level and when are we gonna resume?
    Are they still going to call others dat snapped passport photo at Silverbird? Pls reply ASAP.

@degzy, if you insist to chat in private, you can send me a Personal Message & we'll correspond from there.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

pls house i want to know if there was any vacancy for customer service?

to add to this wonderful thread:
    electrical/electronic people were interviewed today at glo today,
    we were about twenty in number
    most questions were dependent on what you had in your cv and other questions about telecoms theory

@gzl: you are a blessing on this forum, thank you

gzl

@woodrose, thanks. Pls, how many interviewers (panelists) did you have? Also give us clues and examples of some of the telecoms questions asked. Do you have any idea of when we'll be called for the next stage (Adenuga) ?

we were not given any info as to when we would be called next

there was only one interviewer and he asked questions based on cv or based on his mood at the time
    for example, he asked about fm modulation and am modulation, transistors
    basic theory electrical questions and also some ip related questions
    the range of questions were wide

we were asked to come back the next day (today) and we were interviewed by the ED HR
    he just asked everybody to tell him about themselves

gzl

@woodrose, it's like am getting confused. Pls, concerning these set of interviews you had; were they after the general ones we all had that climaxed with snapping at Silverbird?

yes, they were
    but for my interview, we were all instructed to snap before we saw mr donnie
    as i said we all studied something close to electrical engineering

did you study electrical engineering?

gzl

@woodrose, yes. I studied Elect/Elect Engrg.

gzl

I wonder what criteria were used to group some people into Conoil & others into Glo

@woodrose:I was part of the 19 engineers that had interview with Glo CTO and subsequently the HR Group head but i had my 1st and 2nd interview on d 31st of march and was asked to snap after(not before) the 2nd interview with Mr donnie.............what's your 1st name?.......guess we chatted yesterday!
    @gzl:have u met with the HR Group head(Mr sangowawa)?....if not,u still have to see him.After which u will now see chairman himself (which nobody knows for now!)
    @enziralease shed more light on this o.......please when are we likely to see the chairman himself?
    Be good always!

gzl

@dapsy007, we (Conoil hopefuls) didn't get the luxury of getting to know the names of our interviewers (an entire panel ). Who knows? they might have a different HR head for conoil which might have been part of the panel I'm really anticipating the next thing...

+ Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast