+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: final glo interview

Re: final glo interview

@gzl: me gzl can't just disappoint me. He's always there. Atleast ur invitations for all test paid off. I declare today-2nite: As long as the God of Jacob, Isaac and GZL lives, me appointment will come soon too.

Me doff me hat for u gzl. Abeg make i ask u, do u face the magnetic north or south when u dey pray so that I can start doing thesame.

lol

gzl

lol......lol..........@Xtayor Dolcy, u wan mud me with lafta o. I say Amen to ur prayer o. But when I pray, I just lift my eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help........ and cry unto the LORD with my voice and he hears me out of his holy hills

@F-Zone, I thot u were d chic I saw yesterday who told me she studied Chemistry. The panel drilled the girl so hard. I knew this because she was interviewed immediately before me.

@Baron GreenBack, thanks. I appreciate. How ur area?
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

gzl

we're completely in the dark as this glo interview stuff takes a new turn. we don't know if we're still to meet the Chairman or when?
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@ gzl.. how did ur interview go?
    is that the last stage as in have u meet Adenuga??
    or is there still another stage of interview??

@gzl wsup?
    was yday d last interview? or r dey goin 2 kal odas.
    i am expecting dia kal.
    plz update mi on d 411.
    1 luv.
    congrats
    d

gzl

@riodada, I think they're still gonna call people. Just don't be too far from ur phone.

@obi_one, we haven't met Adenuga yet o. I believed that was supposed to be the 3rd stage until we were shocked to see a 10-man panel which consisted of 8-whites. It was a technical interview session. We heard gist we're being considered for Conoil.

@gzl: that's nice. I pray u do well..
    wishing u all the best..
    and please keep us posted on any developments..
    Thanks..

@gzl...please gist us about the specific questions u were asked.I also think the guys they called are for conoil employment and those for GLO itself are yet to be called bcos i learnt they asked some oil-related questions yesterday...or what do u think?
    Be good always!

gzl

@obi_one, thanks.

@dapsy007, I think that's actually true cos a lot of guys we had our last interviews together, who also snapped at Silverbird, are yet to be called.I believe they'll still call people for glo itself.
    About some questions asked;

- If you drove into a filling station, what are atleast 4 Electrical things you would typically find?
    - How would you describe or distinguish Upstream and Downstream?
    - Describe 2-stroke & 4-stroke Engines.
    - Give two examples of Companies in the Upstream and downstream sector.
    - Give 2 examples of lubricants you know.
    etc.

Other questions will come out from ur first set of responses. They also asked almost everyone of us this question:
    - Are you willing to relocate to any part of the country?

WAS wondering did any of u meet someONE that applied for a YOUNG ACCOUNTANT OR AUDITOR? HOPE its batch by batch really expecting the invitation for the next interview! did my first interview on 7th of this month @ SAKA too.

@gzl, all d best man. But dnt knw hw u do it, u dey everywhere.
    Need 2ask u sumtin [email protected] is my mail, incase u dnt want 2post ur nmb

Like one of my pals in university days use to say. "When you are good, you are good."
    @glz, you are good!! I always dey feel una. If everybody in here is like you, I bet this country will forward match straight. I've noticed you are never stingy with information. How many people on this forum can share your interview/test questions? Keep it up pal. From the bottom of my heart, I pray the job is yours in Jesus name. You don land gbam for conoil be that. Keep up the good work man. One love.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

hey guys, how una dey? the interview was done in two places. on sunday, about 50 guys were interviewed. about 28-32 of the 50 guys were only interviewed for the conoil job by a technical committee of 10 peeps, about 7 foreigners and 3 nigerians. then about 10-14 peeps were interviewed for only the GLO job which had committe of 6 guys, only 1 was a foreigner. then about 4-6 people were interviewd differently by the two committee for the GLO and Conoil job.
    the GLO interview was done upstairs at the building at the back, while the conoil was done in the downstairs in the building in front. anyway guys, from the gist on ground, everyone is gonna be taken, they just wanna know where exactly to send peeps to, as in which dept and which state. most peeps will be sent to the north to work. for the GLO job expect northeastern states and central north. and question, u can ask.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast