Topic: exxonmobil

Re: exxonmobil

Hey, I first got an email from them on the 8th of march this year saying:

Dear Applicant,

We refer to our previous email on the 2009 Engineering Recruitment Campaign
    and would like to inform you that we are currently reviewing our hiring
    plan for 2010. As earlier mentioned, we will continue to maintain open
    lines of communication with you and will give you a final feedback
    regarding this process no later than April 20, 2010.

blah blah

n then another on the 27th of April apologising for the delay n promising to get back to us soonest *rolling eyes*

If selected, the next stage wud b medicals. We were given some forms to fill late last year (some security clearance and stuff sha) so Im guessing we are in the same boat. Anyway, yeah, with Mobil, u nevr know. Ive given up trying to figure them out.

@tripple-c, we r quite a number oh judging from the email i received from them in March. The preson who sent it, dint do a "blind copy - bcc" so I saw all the ppl's email addys that the email was sent to. But yeah, we'll wait n c wot God has planned for us this 2010.

peace

@impish. Been a really long time. Was wondering why u forsook the initial thread u started. I even thought u had been hired already and had ceased visiting the forum. Its all good sha

I got the same messages too. I wonder what is going on.
    Learnt from the grapevine that it may not be unitil August before anything gets done. Mind u, I can't confirm that at all.

I believe there is still a good chance. They should not have kept on posting us if there was no show.

For a fresh graduate engineer recruitment, I don't think they will want to start another process with the huge backlog that they have. But who knows....

Wish us all the best.

lol @ forsook. Hired sha! I only wish that was the case. I agree with you that there is still a chance. I even called Tosin (the guy who sent the email) and he nicely said that he dint no when they wud get back to us. That "when my boss tells me to send you a reply, I will. Its not up to me."

Hav a lovely week all

Peace

@ Impish & Sightquest1; funny I did not get the last batch of mails, I changed my mail addy, within the 6-month period, but I communicated the change of mail address to the HR guys (Odunayo et al), I wonder what is happening.

If it is not much of an issue with you, could you please send the e-mail address of the Tosin guy to my mail addy; [email protected] or as an sms to 0803-868-6680, pls H.E.L.P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was part of the guys that took part in the process for the IT/Systems analyst position and i think Odunayo is no more in that unit so he probably wont be of any help. Try and get a referral for whos handling recruitment to get your change of email sorted out. PPl in my groupare still waiting oh and we havent gotten any mails about that recruitment update. Im hearing things are slowing down evrywhere generally bcos of that Petroleum Industry Bill. Govt should leave that thing lets get hired first bfore its decided wether its necessary to even implement the scheme.

I agree with JTy. i think its an auto reply stuff. once you summit check your mail to see if u,ve been sent the mail. one love

Re: exxonmobil (TRAINEE GEOSCIENTIST)

Received an invitation yesterday from MOBIL for oral interview.It reads '...with reference to your application for the recently advertised
    Trainee Geoscientist vacant position and further to your
    performance in the recent aptitude and skill tests, you are hereby invited
    to participate in an interview which is the next part of our recruiting
    process...'
    HOUSE anyone with useful information as regards the nature and pattern of their interview questions should please give me an insight,this is a lifetime opportunity!!! The interview comes up on 4th of June. plz house assist, one LOVE.([email protected])

@Georgejob; nothing to panic, they have trained interviewers that will do all to calm you, and get the best from you, if this is your first, get set for the in-tray exercise, after which you will do a 15 min presentation based on your exercise, after which you will go in for the usual interview thing; strengths/weaknesses, likes/dis-likes, getting to know you thing

best of luck man

@Georgejob, Congrats.... just be yourself and prepare on what Triple C wrote God will see you through....
    @triple C. He that waterth shall be........ More grease to your elbow.

@Dukee17, na you teach me oh!

That in essence is what we all are here for...one 4 all, all 4 one

guyz i just applied to mobil and they automatically gave me a reference number

@Tripple-C,Dukee17,and all the house members, I love you all for your esteemed support.May God Almighty crown our efforts with success, AMEN!
    @ Tripple-C ,I am really grateful for your encouragement but I still need some clarification. Could you please explain further what is meant by 'IN-TRAY EXERCISE'?

Pls does anyone av pq for mobil Aptitude test? Please send to my inbox [email protected]. Tx

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast