+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: exxonmobil

t80

Re: exxonmobil

reference number has been sent to me immediately after the application or what reference number are u talking about.

I agree with you t80 as the refrence number was sent immediately the application was completed online. Maybe those people without refrence number did not fill their application properly or the email address submitted had issues.
    Have you consider inviting Jesus to your life today?

EXXON MOBIL INVITES!

helloo house, anyone got invited for the Exxon Mobil test this wkend (15th May). got their IV ysterday.

i also got my invitation today. any body with useful information about the test

wat reference number are u guys talkin about? is it d one u get immediately u register?....i don tire for all dis tins self,,a gol nids a gud job soonest....Jah's there sha...

Hi guys, havent been on here in agess!!!!!!! gosh! this time last year, i started a similar thread. hmmm....wot can I say? did the whole mobil recruitment process for engr trainees last year, made it to the end then got an email sayin sumthin about mobil suspending most of their recruitment for 2009. anyway, recently got a few more emails saying they had restarted the process and they'd get back to me asap (basically, an iv for medicals or a regret letter). still waiting..........for my iv of course!

basically, i no the geo-wotevas frm last yr resumed work and all, dunno abt the engrs tho. this may b cos i dunno any1 personally that did the engr recruitment with me sooo........
    my point is this, i dunno if there will be another mobil recruitment this yr for engrs cos of the ones frm last yr that r still on hold, but then again, this is not fact, just my opinion.

all the best to u all in every!

peace

can you tell me how to apply if it is not yet closed

Quote Originally Posted by ifecoera
    helloo house, anyone got invited for the Exxon Mobil test this wkend (15th May). got their IV ysterday.
    Hi, please can you tell what was the format you did on the 15th? And any geology/geophysics question you can remember.

Thanks, i got test coming up on the 7th in London.

Pls anyone with info on d test 4mat for geology/geophysics should kindly drop some helpful tips here. @rrrty, could u pls drop ur mobile # for me in [email protected]? I'm in Aberdeen

thanks bro
    A

I can imagine, some i have frnds who did even medicals for eng'g role and were never called even after when they were asked to wait.2yrs almost gone past.Mobil na only them sabi their recruitment process.

The thing is that this is very true. I know someone personally who wrote and passed the engineering tests and even went through the medical stage but was not called after that late last year> he was sent an email sometime last month to come for another test (wonder what nature). The thing is some people were called from his group that went through that process and even started working late last year, so it seems there is hope. Then for me i went through the same recruitment process end of last year/this year and made it to the final selection and we were told we would begin second quarter of this year. june is the last month of the second quarter of the year and we are still waiting for our medical invitation after filling forms and formally signing employment documents. So @impish: when did you receive you email and what nature was it. Im praying we(about 6 or 8 of us) start july or even June. If anybody has any information please pass it through here>>Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by impish
    Hi guys, havent been on here in agess!!!!!!! gosh! this time last year, i started a similar thread. hmmm....wot can I say? did the whole mobil recruitment process for engr trainees last year, made it to the end then got an email sayin sumthin about mobil suspending most of their recruitment for 2009. anyway, recently got a few more emails saying they had restarted the process and they'd get back to me asap (basically, an iv for medicals or a regret letter). still waiting..........for my iv of course!

basically, i no the geo-wotevas frm last yr resumed work and all, dunno abt the engrs tho. this may b cos i dunno any1 personally that did the engr recruitment with me sooo........
    my point is this, i dunno if there will be another mobil recruitment this yr for engrs cos of the ones frm last yr that r still on hold, but then again, this is not fact, just my opinion.

all the best to u all in every!

peace

@impish, I also went tru the engrg recruitment process last yr, also got to the final stage only to get the mail deferring the rest of the processes to 2010, good to connect with someone who has gone this far also, been looking out for quite a while for some info abt the MPN 2009 Engrg Recruitment Campaign...more to come

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast