+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Topic: ESSO SCHOLARSHIP

Re: ESSO SCHOLARSHIP

The National Scholarship usually comes out in July/ August

JTy

House, Thank God ooo, I finally got the confirmation mail after like 10 trials (like 5 trials today).
    There are 2 sets of questions to be expected GMAT (shl) questions and skill test questions. Please do anyone know the kind of questions to expect in the skill test, whether it's obj, theory or fill-in-the-gap? Also, anyone with idea of scope of questions asked for Mechanical Engineering? No contribution is irrelevant please.

house pls help.my educational title in the preview is written in red yl others are not.any1 with a reason 4 dat.
    S

10k God.my application is finally successful after countless trials on different days.for those who are yet to receive a confirmation.just keep trying or better still,try in the morning or night.pls any1 in the house who can help with the skills test format will be highly appreciated.gud luck 2 us all.
    S

Thank God o, I have received my confirmation mail and reference number, after using different kinds of browsers, Mozilla firefox went thru...

After about 15 to 18 different trials, i finally got a confirmation mail and reference number. Just keep trying, u'll eventually get urs

JTy

Mobil has republished the Esso scholarship advert. It stated that the deadline has been extended to June 9 to allow for people who haven't gotten a confirmation mail with reference number to reapply. (Today's Guardian).

This shows they are responsible and serious with the scholarship program. For those that still haven't gotten the confirmation mail, please keep trying. You may change your server, browser and just keep trying until you get it. It an automail so you would know immediately if it is successful or not. Just keep trying, don't give up. Anyone with useful materials should kindly share with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by JTy
    Mobil has republished the Esso scholarship advert. It stated that the deadline has been extended to June 9 to allow for people who haven't gotten a confirmation mail with reference number to reapply. (Today's Guardian).
    @JTY, thanks for the prompt info, many thanks for the time and effort you put into getting this across to all
    @House; the new deadline is JULY 9th, Guardian of Thursday 1st July, Page 60
    @ALL who are yet to get our admission sorted out no wahala, lets prepare for next year...mana go still fall( whether na PTDF, ESSO or any other one...no giving up, no dulling, no slowing down

I got my email afta several trials.so keep trying.meanwhile does any1 hav an idea of what d test looks like.

@house, thanks for the info so far, because i have applied twice but haven't received the notification letter but i was afraid to applied further so as to avoid disqualification. thanks a lot for your postings.

@ ekwo baba
    Check yesterday's punch newspaper. It was stated clearly that you have to continue applying until you get a confirmation email and a reference number. Please no dull urself oo. Application closes 7 days from now!

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple-C
    @JTY, thanks for the prompt info, many thanks for the time and effort you put into getting this across to all
    @House; the new deadline is JULY 9th, Guardian of Thursday 1st July, Page 60
    @ALL who are yet to get our admission sorted out no wahala, lets prepare for next year...mana go still fall( whether na PTDF, ESSO or any other one...no giving up, no dulling, no slowing down
    @house, i was able to confirm my application with my notification sent to me immediately, but i had to it all through the nite for several times. more so, the deadline has been postponed to july 14, which is on their application homepage. cheers guyz.

SAS

Hey guys, d esso scholarshp applction closing date has bn xtended.......obviously it bcos of d problem d site had at d initial stage and most of us dt applied did nt recieve confirmation mail.............so d question is shall we re-apply? those dt apply 4 DPR b4 d site crashed kw wat i mean or has any1 applied lately an got d confirmation mail? pls, house

+ Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast