+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Topic: ESSO SCHOLARSHIP

Re: ESSO SCHOLARSHIP

I've applied also but yet to receive the confirmation message. Has anyone in the house received this message? Let's Know. One Love...

Please guys, i want to know if esso scholarship has closed for this year. After filling out the first page on the website, i clicked on next, but was not going through

I am surprised that some people are asking how to get admission at this time of the year. It's surprising that people don't plan for things but just jump ship when the opportunity comes. These same people will complain of foul play when those who planned and prepared before hand are preferred for such apportunities.

Mobil can be whatever they are or do whatever they do during the employment - I don't know and have never been through that process and cannnot confirm or refute that claim. But for the ESSO scholarship, I can confirm it is very transparent. It has become our habit to excuse our mediocrity with the Nigerian "who do you know" factor. Unfortunately, that is really destroying us and has prevented us from telling ourselves the hard truth when we perform below par.

I know people who got the scholarship last year who never believed they could get it and didn't know anybody whatsoever but because they like to put in their best in whatever they do. I am encouraging all that intend taking the ESSO scholarship, ESSO scholarship is transparent and is for 10 students only (last year figures). You will have to be among the best 10 all over Nigeria that will take part and if you believe and PREPARE, you will surely make it. If you have the mindset that the selection is already done, sorry, you (may) never get it because the truth is you will never put in your best or put another way, your mediocrity-ridden best will be below acceptable levels.

Many people complained of confirmation letters last year as well - I don't know why. If you strictly meet all the requirements, you shouldn't have problems except you email address is wrong or your internet/browser is acting up. They are a bit lax for admission to the aptitude test as they will allow you write if you applied and strictly met all the requirements but was not invited. But a sound of warning, don't even spend your time and money if you do not have an admission letter.

Goodluck everyone. Hope to see you there..... on top

Applied but no notification in my mail box yet. Do anyone have suggestion?

pls guys, its dis only for international postgraduate scholarship. i am asking because i am trying to apply for the national level but there is no link''apply'' on page. ur advice plz.

Sammie, u're the best, God bless u, no one can bring u down from the heights God has set u on...

@sbmee: Please i have been trying to apply, but had problem with the column "intended course of study" at the third page of the form. It is blank. When i clicked on next, it refused to take me to the next page saying i need to fill all the fields marked *. How did u do your own. Please respond so that i can beat the deadline. Anybody in the house can help me out. Thanks.

JTy

@adembamidele: Plss take time to read previous trends, this has been answered. Anyway, just refresh the page, change to a different browser or maybe, change the server (cybercafe). It will surely come up fine.

God help us all.

i have applied but havent recieved a confirmation e-mail. has anyone who applied recieved such. i have appled now severally to see if a confirmation mail will be sent, but nothing is happening.

Has anyone received the notification mail yet? Pls inform the house if you have gotten yours. Thanx!
    To God be the glory!

this application is ending 23rd of June, and no one has received a confirmation mail, should we apply again? sm1, any1, pls answer....

what do we do about d confirmation email?i mean reference number?i have applied but did not get the ref number email.

this scholarship is only for engineering and geosciences graduates with 2nd class upper, 2.1. to confirm this when u click on the site link, click on home then requirements

+ Reply
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast