+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: ERAPROFESSIONAL SERVICES- DPR! KICKED OUR A*S

ERAPROFESSIONAL SERVICES- DPR! KICKED OUR A*S

SIXTY(60) STRAIGHT QUESTIONS (THEORY-FILL IN THE BLANK SPACE) i.e NOT OBJECTIVE

THEY DEFINITELY WANT TO SCREEN OUT THE CROWD WITH THE MULTI-DISCPLINE QUESTIONS; COMPRISING OF MAINLY GEOLOGY, ECONOMICS, MATRICES,INTEGRATION, PROJECTILE/MOTION PHYSICS, GENERAL KNOWLEDGE......AND SO ON.
    I THINK IT WAS UNFAIR TO HAVE GIVEN EVERYBODY THE SAME QUESTIONS REGARDLESS OF ONE'S DISCIPLINE.

I NO GO LIE YOU, THE TIME WAS VERY OK; 1HR 30MINS.......BUT MEN E NO EASY EH!
    NOW LETS CONTINUE IN THE LORD WITH PRAYERS....."COS WETIN MAN GO CHOP NO GO PASS AM BY".

Re: ERAPROFESSIONAL SERVICES- DPR! KICKED OUR A*S

which best of luck

That goes to show that these guys are not being transparent about this whole process,even with all their incompetency from day1,they still churned out such atest.Good luck to d hopefuls.

we are talking DPR recruitment and this gut is talking transparency and competency. have you ever seen 2 parallel lines meet. my guy, look else whr if you want those words to apply.

Quote Originally Posted by shabaz
    SIXTY(60) STRAIGHT QUESTIONS (THEORY-FILL IN THE BLANK SPACE) i.e NOT OBJECTIVE

I NO GO LIE YOU, THE TIME WAS VERY OK; 1HR 30MINS.......BUT MEN E NO EASY EH!
    NOW LETS CONTINUE IN THE LORD WITH PRAYERS....."COS WETIN MAN GO CHOP NO GO PASS AM BY".
    I wonder if the prayers will b prayers of forgiveness for all the exam practice and mass copying that went on in the hall. I heard the test was free and fair [4 helping and assistanceship]. So I believe there was a little transparancy and fairness in that respect.

No one should get me wrong, I'm not trying to condemn or judge anyone. I'm saying let's not mix 2 things that dont go together.
    17th Wonder of the World

Quote Originally Posted by Akan A1
    I wonder if the prayers will b prayers of forgiveness for all the exam practice and mass copying that went on in the hall. I heard the test was free and fair [4 helping and assistanceship]. So I believe there was a little transparancy and fairness in that respect.
    Guys, who were meant to be in an exam, were making phone calls asking for formulas in physics et al...In an exam hall, phone calls were also "flying", this is fairness re-defined by eraproserve

lets just watch and see the criteria on which their "selection" would be based...may be PTDF style or...a new style branded and delivered by eraproserve

@All DPR hopefuls, make una dey pray well oh!, so that anyhow dem do d abracadabra, your name go show

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple-C
    Guys, who were meant to be in an exam, were making phone calls asking for formulas in physics et al...In an exam hall, phone calls were also "flying", this is fairness re-defined by eraproserve
    I'm sure ppl wud have carried P.N. Okeke, New General Maths I, II & III, New School Chemistry, etc. if they had known that it will be free and fair. It's not surprising after all it was the 17th anniversary of June 12. What a good way 2 celebrate it.
    17th Wonder of the World

Re: ERAPROFESSIONASL SERVICES- DPR! KICKED OUR A*S

4 d Era-Professional exams.
    d only free and fair thing was the gatecrashers they allowed to take the professional exam (in lagos).

even if u giv som pple (commercial guys 4 e.g.) P.N. Okeke, New General Maths I, II & III, New School Chemistry, engineering maths, e.t.c dey wont know the right section to turn to?
    "phone a friend" wud hv disappointed guys that even had the chance

If only the New DPR director had stopped this era-pple, maybe our song wud hv been different.

Quote Originally Posted by royallinx
    we are talking DPR recruitment and this gut is talking transparency and competency. have you ever seen 2 parallel lines meet. my guy, look else whr if you want those words to apply.
    One of the women supervisors came to my hall, only to annouce "DPR is known for free and fair ELECTIONS". I wonder wat was on her mind. but thank God she corrected herself.

But wat was free and fair sha?, the waste of time, incompetence or wat?

What else can I say. I went, I saw but I did not conquer. One thing that did baffle me is that after the strictness that we were exposed to during the entry process, the hall is more or less a stock market. Eraproserve UNA TRY SHALL!!!!

[quote=dynamicfellow ]
    One of the women supervisors came to my hall, only to annouce "DPR is known for free and fair ELECTIONS". I wonder wat was on her mind. but thank God she corrected herself.

But wat was free and fair sha?, the waste of time, incompetence or wat?
    [/quot
    @dynamicfellow
    we must have been in the same hall(chemistry lab) the lady is the principle of KC.
    Incompetence i think, they are new to such task i infer.

lol...dat lady must be a laggard in Eraproserv. Geology & Physics graduate wer d happiest pple @d test, @d sorry exam

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast