+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PTDF and Proof of Computer Proficiency

PTDF and Proof of Computer Proficiency

How does one prove his computer usage skills without a diploma to that effect from some "computer school"? There are some of us who honed our skills by punching as hard as we can at our laptops, what do we present to PTDF on the 26th of March? Or do we just carry our laptops along and show them how fast we can develop algorithms and write programs in C++?

Re: PTDF and Proof of Computer Proficiency

hey buddie..... the thing is both ways...some people did go to computer schools while some didn't....
    so for those who didn't just log on to your system, design something real nice fully showing your capacities/abilities and present it....
    or it's possible some of us did INTERNSHIPS IT....in firms where we used computers during our undergrad days...you could still quote all of that and use the company, for as long as you trained there and got additional skills.....

we shouldn't start bothering ourselves with minute things as this.....all they want to verify is if an average applicant can confidently operate a computer and also undertake the test!....

all the best peeps!
    be what you cant imagine to be!

Re: PTDF and Proof of Computer Proficiency

me i dont hav any computer certification of any kind, am confident it wont stop me from writing d test.......

+ Reply