Deepocean Fluid Limited is a young and energetic oil service company located in the oil rich Niger Delta region. We provide support to Oil and Gas Companies in Nigeria and are determined to grow and expand operations to cover the African region. Due to our expansion drive and the need to provide effective services to our client, we now require the services of smart professionals in the following areas: Managing Director / CEO. Ref: M-CE – 001 Deputy Managing Director-Technical Ref: DM-T 002 General Manager Projects Ref: GM-P/003 Senior Project Engineer Civil Ref: SPE-C/004 Senior Project Engineer – Electrical Ref: SPE- E/005 Senior Project Engineer – Instrument Ref SPE- I/006 Senior Quality Assurance / Quality Control Engineer Ref: SQA/QC-E/007 Company Secretary/Legal & Corporate Affairs Manager Ref: CS-LA/ 008 Financial Accountant Ref FA-009 Logistics/Procurement Manager Ref: LOP- M/010 HSSE Coordinator Ref: HSE – 011 Administration/Human Resources Manager Ref: A/HR – 012 Quality Assurance / Quality Control Engineer Ref: QA/QC –E/ 013 Project Engineer – Civil Ref- PE-C/014 Project Engineer – Electrical Ref: PE-E/015 Project Engineer – Mechanical Ref: PE-M/016 Project Engineer Instrument Ref PE-I/017 Marine Engineer Ref: ME/018 HSSE Manager Ref: HSSE – M/019 Business Development Manager Ref: BDM/020 Senior HSSE Officer Ref: SH-O/021 Planning / Business Support Officer Ref: P- BSO/022 Accounts Officer Ref: AO/023 Information Technology Engineers Ref: IT- E/024 Logistic Operations/Procurement Officer Ref: LOP/025 Administrative Officer Ref: AO/26 Marine Supervisor Ref: MS/027 Dredger Master-Ref: DM/028 Business Development officer Ref: BDF/029 Method of Application Suitably qualified candidates are required to forward their Curriculum Vitae in Word format, accompanied with rate/salary expectation to our email [email protected] and use your phone number as subject. All applications must be received within two weeks of the date of this publication. Please, note that only candidates that meet the requirements would be shortlisted for interview.