+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: DRILLOG RECRUITS - Trainee Drilling Engineers

Re: DRILLOG RECRUITS - Trainee Drilling Engineers

Pls someone in the house that knows where the company is located in portharcourt shuld please let the house know in reference to what happened at Oiltest where same type of adress was in voke and we culd see people all the way from kaduna been invited,having posted thiers directly to the company,and we resided in portharcourt recognised in our majority as gatecrashers. please somebody help!!!!!!!!!!
    [email protected]

Guys! this post appears to me scam.
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.

The Poster of this Post is no scammer. I read this advert too in the Guardian News paper of 9th February.

As for their address maybe they dont want you to visit them in person thats why they gave their mail box number. After all Oiltest Nig ltd. did the same thing. It was not a scam.
    Well that company knows their their operations better. Maybe they have enough engineers or they do not need engineers. Or maybe the typist just forgot to include engineers and replaced it with 'etc'. ...laughs...

@Bennosky & co: The last time i checked, application is optional. So if anyone thinks it is scam, feel free not to apply.

@Bennosky, how can u say so without proof or evidence
    God has a plan 4 Me

@daverreal
    d company is at trans-amadi. Its very easy to locate cos its on the main road. What happened to u at oiltest?

hi house, I did this drillog test last year, it doesn't mean that engr. shd not apply what was been need is some one versatile with maths, english, physics and chemistry. even they will take you to o level stuff. even i was called 4 interview of 24 stand but unfortunately I didnt got the job. pls feel free to apply. GOOD LUCK ONE LUV............................................... ........................... I [email protected]

Scammers u beta be careful or ur waterloo is just imminent
    wat is worth doing at all is worth doing well

The Advert Drillog Recruits is Factual and Authentic.
    REASONS
    1. The Company Name is Drillog Petrodynamics(PDL) and it is Located at Plot 104 Trans Amadi Industrial Layout after MotherCat Bus Stop while heading towards Slaughter by your Left.
    2. The P.O.Box is what they use always to advertise and they uses Guardian Newspaper- I can bet anybody on that.
    3. Their test is normally GMAT 2007(i will update the parts from my friends that attended their last aptitude test and interview).
    4. Make the best of the advert and prepare ahead.
    No Hard Man as GOD.
    Remain The Last Man Standing.
    Don't ever Quit cos Quitting is Death.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayemobode
    Scammers u beta be careful or ur waterloo is just imminent
    I can bet my life that entities like Ayemobode and Bennosky (that's if they are not thesame person) have long applied for these positions but they dont want others to do same. FYI, discouraging others from applying wouldnt help u get a job easily. Quit ur fake tricks, else ur own waterloo will be imminent.

@d7thcaller:I have the Guardian newspaper where the actual advert was published and I did read in between lines.The so called coy name wasn't there!So which in between lines are you talking about when you only have one version of the advert"the post"?Did you read in between the lines of the actual advert on the newspaper itself b4 attacking me?.And to other house-mates who researched the coy name as "Drillog",don't 4get that computer functions on "garbage-in and garbage-out".So maybe whatever you searched out was just a garbage-in from scammers!.We are all trying to protect ourselves from scammers and identity theft.Most P.M.B adverts leads to identity theft!No hard feelings ok,just my opinion.Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by d7thcaller
    @ poster, thanks alot. keep up with the good work.
    @ Da Bishop Ossai The poster clearly stated the coy name, plz read through the lines next time.

Thanks
    Y

lol... comon guys, i am just seeing this post now, cant stop laughing, lol... it's very simple. if u dont want to apply do not discourage others from trying their luck by applying afterall "it's risky not taking risks". the funny thing again is that guys discouraging others will be the first to mail their docs to the place. Personally, i am still consdering whether i should apply ( but that wont make me to prevent others to try their luck). lol...
    Then for peeps not recommending engineers to apply, lol... una dey craze? how will the job title be called DRILLING ENGINEERS TRAINEE and not expect engineering graduates to apply, didnt u see a word called ENGINEER in the job title? lol...
    Comon guys, una wan kill me with laugh here oh, lets stop posting things without really thinking or being wicked so that only u will go for the interview, it doesnt work that way. Lets be our brothers keepers.
    I am out from here for now, safe everyone.
    Triple-C likes this.

guys, guys, guys relax. i wrote drillog test last year for drilling engr trainee, was called for interview, passed, was called for medicals but i had another job offer already (beta pay than Drillog could offer, LOL).
    kindly disregard anybody claiming this to be a scam. i encourage you to go ahead and apply, its not a SCAM.

best of luck.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast