+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Dragnet sends text 4 gsk

Re: Dragnet sends text 4 gsk

@ teemydemmy, thanks 4 ur response

dont no hw dey mark their eng bt am sure no negative markingdragnet test is 1 of d simplest av eva sat 4 compare 2 kpmg or adexen,d mistake most of us usally made is always wanting 2 answer all questions in our test bcos of d tym frame bt dis is hw i usually do mine,i make sure i answered half of d questions correctly witin d tym frame even if i dont av tym 2 touch d remaining 1s,lyk d cadbury i did recently,d verbal comprise 20questns,i make sure i did like 12 wich am very sure of,d same goes 2 d math and abstract,at d end of it i no dat av answered even more dan half of all d questions witout worrying abt d 1s i didnt tick and it work 4 me.
    Pls,d textu guys got,is it 4 updating of educational qualifications or calling 4 test and hw did u guys applied cos i apply 2ru gsk website and nt dragnet 4 d graduate trainee program

@Gbenga 2000, i applied for manufacturing too, no txt yet.

Quote Originally Posted by gbenga2000 View Post
    Congratulations!!! To those that have received a text, Please what role did you guys applied for? I applied 4 Manufacturing and have not got any text. Has any one in this category received a text yet?
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

Quote Originally Posted by Can Do View Post
    @Gbenga 2000, i applied for manufacturing too, no txt yet.
    me too. Manufacturing but no text

I applied for manufacturing and got the txt, and the txt was just to update educational background and select test center.

my status says application received and i have not got the text. What could be wrong?

it could be that D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ® just sending messages to those that their educational background weren't well captured. I think its best to wait till the test invite before jumping to conclusion and there is still the possibility that D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ® calling batchwise.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by owenlyn1 View Post
    has any one been able to login, i cant login i guess d id or paswrd sent to me is invalid, pls wat shud i do
    Remember to put the "GSK" before the 8 digit user ID.

Quote Originally Posted by clement daudu View Post
    Pls someone that has passed Dragnet exams b4 shld pls enlighten us on tips, I ve written dragnet test for like 2x now without success, time is one of the factors, also is dere negative marking? Bcos d last tym I guessed to fill d remaining answers wen my time was up....pls let's discuss it, its very important
    I've previously passed Dragnet's Exam. There are no past questions, and sincerely, their test format is unique. Since you've written it previously, you would agree with me that the Verbal aspect is the most tasking. Boring passages with little time. You have to learn how to read between lines and assimilate information quickly. People who read novels constantly would find little difficulties in this part.
    For the numerical part. Look at the questions very well, and quickly decide on the best way to tackle the questions. Practice using your calculator functions to solve compound mathematical problem. All of them all boils down to addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
    For the abstract reasoning....you need to have a keen eye for details. Also, try not to spend too much time on some particular problems. In addition, don't try to guess. If you don't know the answer, leave it and move over to the next question.

Quote Originally Posted by hunkygee View Post
    I've previously passed Dragnet's Exam. There are no past questions, and sincerely, their test format is unique. Since you've written it previously, you would agree with me that the Verbal aspect is the most tasking. Boring passages with little time. You have to learn how to read between lines and assimilate information quickly. People who read novels constantly would find little difficulties in this part.
    For the numerical part. Look at the questions very well, and quickly decide on the best way to tackle the questions. Practice using your calculator functions to solve compound mathematical problem. All of them all boils down to addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
    For the abstract reasoning....you need to have a keen eye for details. Also, try not to spend too much time on some particular problems. In addition, don't try to guess. If you don't know the answer, leave it and move over to the next question.
    Thanks man, ur points are well noted and I'm seriously working on them, I use to guess b4 to fill up spaces buh now I wldnt just do dat again,I think I'm finally getting d tricks now......I ve told myself that I musnt fail dere exams again, I also think calculator is allowed bcos dere was nothing like put away ur calculators....thanks man.

for all those with invalid password,ur username will be like this..
    GSK111... and ur password is a 5 alphanumeric one...not ur email add...for dragnet test try and practice GSE not GMAT...

Please wic one is GSE, pls can u send m d softcopy to [email protected]
    Quote Originally Posted by Enobong.udom View Post
    for all those with invalid password,ur username will be like this..
    GSK111... and ur password is a 5 alphanumeric one...not ur email add...for dragnet test try and practice GSE not GMAT...

Please wic material ar u using for dragnet test because i dont av any, pls can u send me a softcopy to [email protected]
    Quote Originally Posted by el-dega View Post
    dont no hw dey mark their eng bt am sure no negative markingdragnet test is 1 of d simplest av eva sat 4 compare 2 kpmg or adexen,d mistake most of us usally made is always wanting 2 answer all questions in our test bcos of d tym frame bt dis is hw i usually do mine,i make sure i answered half of d questions correctly witin d tym frame even if i dont av tym 2 touch d remaining 1s,lyk d cadbury i did recently,d verbal comprise 20questns,i make sure i did like 12 wich am very sure of,d same goes 2 d math and abstract,at d end of it i no dat av answered even more dan half of all d questions witout worrying abt d 1s i didnt tick and it work 4 me.
    Pls,d textu guys got,is it 4 updating of educational qualifications or calling 4 test and hw did u guys applied cos i apply 2ru gsk website and nt dragnet 4 d graduate trainee program

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast