+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Dragnet sends text 4 gsk

Re: Dragnet sends text 4 gsk

Congrats to those pple that have received text. Pls I want to ask the position u pple applied for and the time the advert was out? As rgd the DRAGNET issue, I think it is high time the whole house consolidated efforts to break this DRAGNET jinx. It seems the employers are getting best from DRAGNET. Pls lets take this DRAGNET issue serious this time around. Among the coys that have used them include: Chevron, Lafarge, cadbury, SON, Mobil, Nestle, Flourmills & now GSK among others. Lets talk about it: the way the Qs are being set, mode of answering, mode of marking (Is there any -ve marking), how to tackle the long comprehension passages?, how to work with time?, how to work with or without calculator among other bordering Qs from the concerned hse members. Pls find below my little contribution from my DRAGNET experience:

PATTERN OF QUESTIONS

VERBAL REASONING TEST
    This part has 20 questions to be done in 17minutes. It comprises series of passages (say like 6 - 8 passages) and you will be given at least 3 - 4 questions under each passage. Your duty is to pick two correct statements from the options given to you (Note that your answers must be picked based on what you have read in the passage given to you and not on your own pre-knowledge or understanding). Try to be fast here and accurate at the same time. Try also to be checking your timer, which is located at the right hand corner of the page while doing your work (The timer counts down i.e. for this verbal it starts from 00:17:00 and ends with 00:00:00). If your time is almost running out, you can quickly make a guess but not wide guess just to complete it (NOTE: This is only applicable if it is confirmed that there is no -ve marking if not you will not be helping yourself by making guesses! Pls take note).

NUMERICAL REASONING TEST
    This part also comprise of 20 questions to be answered in 17 mintues. It comprises of series of tables, pie charts, bar charts, graphs etc from which at least 3 - 4 questions will be attached to each diagram. You are to make reference to the tables, charts, graphs etc given to you while solving the questions. They very simple but you must be fast to be able to finish it. The timer counts down as verbal reasoning test does. Try to go with your calculator because you might be allowed to use it depending on the instructions given. Although, using ordinary brain to calculate atimes might be faster than punching calculator in some cases. It depends on what you prefer sha. But there will still be some questions that you will need calculator to solve faster

ABSTRACT REASONING TEST
    This part has 16 questions to be answered in 15minutes. It has series of diagrams, shapes etc. Your duty is to fix in the right shape or diagram in a space where they will put question mark. This is the clue to get these questions: so many things do undergo chages in the diagram, just watch out for changes in position, direction, shape, location, size, shading, colour, number of shapes/ figures etc. Just try to recognise what is changing, then you will get the missing figure quickly. For example, a box might have small shaded circle in its centre and the second box have small unshaded circle at its centre, definitely, you will know that the third box will have small shaded circle at its own centre and so on. For practice, you can check you GMAT to solve related questions so that you will get used to them. Abstract Reasoning test timer counts down from 00:15:00 to 00:00:00

Note that each test stops and submit that particular test automatically when the timer reads 00:00:00. So be conscious and cautious of timing. Its a game of time and accuracy. Pls let more contibutions roll in including your constructive criticism. Pls if possible, we could open a new thread to enlighten ourselves on DRAGNET GSE questions and answers tips.

Pray very well before starting the test and after submitting the last test part. Wishing you all the best.

REMEMBER, HEAVEN HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.

ACKNOWLEDGE GOD IN ALL YOUR WAYS AND LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING AND HE SHALL DIRECT PATH! WE SHALL END WELL THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME (AMEN). ACCEPT JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE TODAY AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR AND HE SHALL GIVE YOU AN ETERNAL LIFE. If this post has blessed your life, drop your comments.

nice one @ Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by clement daudu View Post
    Got d sms too, it told me invalid password at first den I just copied and pasted and it went through.
    Thanks bro i just did same and it went tru. thanks i appreciate. though i had to forward d text to my browsers sim in order tobe able to copy

Quote Originally Posted by ENJOY View Post
    Congrats to those pple that have received text. Pls I want to ask the position u pple applied for and the time the advert was out? As rgd the DRAGNET issue, I think it is high time the whole house consolidated efforts to break this DRAGNET jinx. It seems the employers are getting best from DRAGNET. Pls lets take this DRAGNET issue serious this time around. Among the coys that have used them include: Chevron, Lafarge, cadbury, SON, Mobil, Nestle, Flourmills & now GSK among others. Lets talk about it: the way the Qs are being set, mode of answering, mode of marking (Is there any -ve marking), how to tackle the long comprehension passages?, how to work with time?, how to work with or without calculator among other bordering Qs from the concerned hse members. Pls find below my little contribution from my DRAGNET experience:

PATTERN OF QUESTIONS

VERBAL REASONING TEST
    This part has 20 questions to be done in 17minutes. It comprises series of passages (say like 6 - 8 passages) and you will be given at least 3 - 4 questions under each passage. Your duty is to pick two correct statements from the options given to you (Note that your answers must be picked based on what you have read in the passage given to you and not on your own pre-knowledge or understanding). Try to be fast here and accurate at the same time. Try also to be checking your timer, which is located at the right hand corner of the page while doing your work (The timer counts down i.e. for this verbal it starts from 00:17:00 and ends with 00:00:00). If your time is almost running out, you can quickly make a guess but not wide guess just to complete it (NOTE: This is only applicable if it is confirmed that there is no -ve marking if not you will not be helping yourself by making guesses! Pls take note).

NUMERICAL REASONING TEST
    This part also comprise of 20 questions to be answered in 17 mintues. It comprises of series of tables, pie charts, bar charts, graphs etc from which at least 3 - 4 questions will be attached to each diagram. You are to make reference to the tables, charts, graphs etc given to you while solving the questions. They very simple but you must be fast to be able to finish it. The timer counts down as verbal reasoning test does. Try to go with your calculator because you might be allowed to use it depending on the instructions given. Although, using ordinary brain to calculate atimes might be faster than punching calculator in some cases. It depends on what you prefer sha. But there will still be some questions that you will need calculator to solve faster

ABSTRACT REASONING TEST
    This part has 16 questions to be answered in 15minutes. It has series of diagrams, shapes etc. Your duty is to fix in the right shape or diagram in a space where they will put question mark. This is the clue to get these questions: so many things do undergo chages in the diagram, just watch out for changes in position, direction, shape, location, size, shading, colour, number of shapes/ figures etc. Just try to recognise what is changing, then you will get the missing figure quickly. For example, a box might have small shaded circle in its centre and the second box have small unshaded circle at its centre, definitely, you will know that the third box will have small shaded circle at its own centre and so on. For practice, you can check you GMAT to solve related questions so that you will get used to them. Abstract Reasoning test timer counts down from 00:15:00 to 00:00:00

Note that each test stops and submit that particular test automatically when the timer reads 00:00:00. So be conscious and cautious of timing. Its a game of time and accuracy. Pls let more contibutions roll in including your constructive criticism. Pls if possible, we could open a new thread to enlighten ourselves on DRAGNET GSE questions and answers tips.

Pray very well before starting the test and after submitting the last test part. Wishing you all the best.

REMEMBER, HEAVEN HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.

ACKNOWLEDGE GOD IN ALL YOUR WAYS AND LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING AND HE SHALL DIRECT PATH! WE SHALL END WELL THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME (AMEN). ACCEPT JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE TODAY AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR AND HE SHALL GIVE YOU AN ETERNAL LIFE. If this post has blessed your life, drop your comments.
    think u are write, is it only dragnet dat is involved in dis kind of business, i hv only been shortlisted once for their exam nd it was nt funny, though very easy but no time,they shud be specific on their style of markin. i agree wt u

Quote Originally Posted by chrisxcell View Post
    try and do i carefully its working...
    how did u do urs,dragnet sent dis link www.dragnetnigeria.com/gsk but i tried to go tru google bt its nt goin pls help me out

Quote Originally Posted by obicentlis View Post
    @miken, u dey lag?
    yea, pls who is dis?

PLS HW did u guys go about locating the website.i was sent an sms to supply my educational qualification.i tried getting the website bt i didnt even get the website no matter hw hard i tried.

Quote Originally Posted by dezehmi View Post
    PLS HW did u guys go about locating the website.i was sent an sms to supply my educational qualification.i tried getting the website bt i didnt even get the website no matter hw hard i tried.
    www.dragnetnigeria.com/gsk

@Enjoy how do u tink is the best way of answering the verbal section? To read the options first or to read d passage first.?

Quote Originally Posted by dezehmi View Post
    i ws avin d same prob too,just did mine.if u r using a fone,go to d internet icon on ur fone select it scroll down to GO TO ADDRESS den type in www.dragnetnigeria.com/gsk and fill in ur sent ID and password.all d best,i will b waitin to hear frm u

Congratulations!!! To those that have received a text, Please what role did you guys applied for? I applied 4 Manufacturing and have not got any text. Has any one in this category received a text yet?

Quote Originally Posted by gbenga2000 View Post
    Congratulations!!! To those that have received a text, Please what role did you guys applied for? I applied 4 Manufacturing and have not got any text. Has any one in this category received a text yet?
    graduate trainee program

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast