+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: dpr test format needed , i received text msg now

Re: dpr test format needed , i received text msg now

O boy speak pidgin nah, english no be by force

Biggerboyze watta goan wanted to gist with you off this forum my email is [email protected] you could send me a mail so we can communicate. Thanks. Expecting to hear from you soonest.

@biggerboyze wetin be ur own now? Wetin d guy grama do u? Afterall he no speak am na write he write am. So na oboy write pidgin english u 4 tel am. Characters many 4 dis forum o.
    we av serve our nation as youth corpers, now its time 4 our nation 2 serve us wit good jobs.

Its true that DPR test will hold on saturday 15th may at RUST in PH. A friend of mine called to inform me that i should be there, i told him i wasnt invited either by text or email..he laughed and said its strictly confidential..so for those of u guys who have recieve such text or mail pls disprove dis or give more details on ur IV.. I may not make cus i lost my uncle and the burial is slated 4 friday and the whole responsibilities lies on my shoulders
    E

i wonder if truly DPR test can hold on 15th may, even if anyone says he received an sms, i bliv it shd be backed up with e-mail, just like Friesland Campina PLC did last year.

And by the way, it's easy to send out customised sms online, so i think until an e-mail is sent from a DPR e-mail address or a hard copy of invitation or even publishing it in newspaper or on DPR's website, then we can verify the authenticity of such invitations

needed an autocad training urgently

hello house member needed an urgent auto cad training that is relatively cheap in lagos

i think that sending SMS to shortlisted is better for DPR. We all know that their Website is crashed and f..ked up, so why expect e-mail.

pls 4dos who got d text,were's d test center in lagos..posible 1 can gatecrash

@all
    the sms posted by greatdon: "Dear applicant,
    sequel to the recent application, you are hereby invited for a test on 15th may at chamscity abuja" is a total scam, got info that some friends were playing pranks on themselves. However I can't tell the source of other sms sent to others like cully.

For those of you thinking of gate crashing look before you leap so u dont fall into a ditch or better still waste valuable time and hard earned money on transport.

Look luck to y'all

Nigerian graduates Should try and grow up!
    Democracy is generally defined as freedom of speech.......few if at all araware that it is also defined as freedom of refraining from speaking. Dont mind the blabbers in the house claiming to have recieved anymail/text msg. when DPR starts calling , House, una go know ok.
    One love....and be happy!

House i heard DPR test is 2moro in PH, but i'm yet to confirm the venue and requirements, source, former staff of DPR warri .
    we av serve our nation as youth corpers, now its time 4 our nation 2 serve us wit good jobs.

Be it a scam or real. In this country anything can happen,4 those who claim the got a text all d best and we dat hv nt gotten let keep praying 4 our oppurtunity someday.
    achieving the impossible is always my target because i believed in possibility.

good day sir, please I just applied for a trainee position in DPR. how can i get their past questions and I'll really appreciate your help in any manner whatsoever, here 08035687538 and [email protected] are my phone number and email respectively. i humbly anticipate a reply from you sir.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234