+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: dpr test format needed , i received text msg now

Re: dpr test format needed , i received text msg now

I agree with rodeo-xavier. Lets remain calm. Whatever will be will be. We still have hope.

I THINK CULLY GOT THE WRONG TEXT, COS THEY ARE YET TO FINISH SHORT LISTING TALK MORE OF SENDING INVITATION FOR TEST.

@Oko4real or what you call yourself, you are a complete imbecile.There are better avenues to use your talent.As a reminder, you once claimed to have the format for Shell test:this claim ,of course ,was disputed by those who actually wrote it.Besides,you made it personal by giving out your number so that you could have a shady deal:let us even assume that the questions were real ,what prevented you from attaching it with your post?People normally do that freely here, so don't be selfish(if actually your claim is real).
    Guys please if you have received any text,let us know. As for you @Oko4real, always know that SERA SERA ( what will be will be)

house dis dpr tin is confusing oh, pls cully tell us what u apply 4 and what d text says.

cully this site nor be for joke o! if you are joking u beta stop it and let the house know.

THIS ONOME GUY SEEMS TO HAVE SAT FOR ALL EXAMS BEFORE ....HOW COME HE HAS ALL THE PAST QUESTIONS OF ALL APTITUDE TESTS
    ONOME,REMEMBER U SAID TOTAL TEST WILL COMPRISE MATH ,ENGLISH AND COLOUR CODING,U MISSED IT..U BETTER CHANGE AND DONT USE THIS SITE AS A MEANS OF DUPING PPU,
    ...GOD IS WATCHING U.....PPU PLS B WISE DISREGARD ALL POSTS BY ONOME..HE IS A THIEF

Hey people, there is no need to fret. I believe we will all know when DPR starts sending out invitations. I'm just surprised at the OP. He asked for test questions and disappeared. Silly prank.
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

hey guys,

i also got the text message this evening. the venue is chamscity abuja.

"Dear applicant,
    sequel to the recent application, you are hereby invited for a test on 15th may at chamscity abuja"

seems it will be the same format of the online test that chams plc organised some time ago.

anyway, those who have written DPR test before should give us an hint so we can know what to prepare for.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greatdon
    hey guys,

i also got the text message this evening. the venue is chamscity abuja.

"Dear applicant,
    sequel to the recent application, you are hereby invited for a test on 15th may at chamscity abuja"

seems it will be the same format of the online test that chams plc organised some time ago.

anyway, those who have written DPR test before should give us an hint so we can know what to prepare for.
    thanks
    Thanks dude. Congrats on the invitation. Please for what category did you apply? I mean discipline.
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

Hello House,

This cully guy is "questionable" his total number of posts is just 4 and all 4 were made this morning which makes him a new member, yet each of his posts sound like he has been here a long time, he even posted questions on Bristow tests and interviews, all today. I doubt that DPR will send out the iVs just 2 days to the test.

But even more importantly I'll advise the house to be very careful, because during the DPR application period a lot of fake sites came up and I'm certain many house members applied on those sites thereby jeopardizing their privacy, therefore the house should act wisely on this DPR issue, because those miscreants will want to take advantage of their wicked exploits b4 the actual DPR test date.

Stay blessed.

Cully might just be a reincarnation of okor4real. His plan might be to create tension and later claim to have laid his hands on past questions and then ppl will believe him and rush helter shelter to get it. This will then be his [their] perfect opportunity to exploit guys. They might even go as far as sending fake invites to the phone nos. of ppl they r sure applied.

That test invite posted by greatdon looks unprofessional. Is that how DPR will invite 4 a test? Well that's my personal opinion anyway, I could be wrong.

I think no one should be worried or panic. When DPR start calling, u wont need anyone to tell u.
    17th Wonder of the World

Common guys.. I work in DPR . The test was to hold this saturday @ kings college around law school in V.I... but the new minister suspended it bcos she has not been briefed.. That is what i heard when i went to c a friend in H.R. Today.

wat will be will be...DPR no DPR, destinies will be fulfilled...lets all remain focused!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast