+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 48 of 401 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by pedestal-man View Post
    Funny how circumstances change! d once certain/sure agent turns uncertain. Thanks. Keep @ it. Hop no one will begin to doubt ur previous posts.
    yes indeed, it is funny how people like you jump from thread to thread to dampen people's spirit and mockery people's contribution. I do not know sakabu from anywhere, but, i can tell you this: he has done far more than you have ever done in this thread. And so, certainty or not, if has my uttermost respect. You are like the Israelite in the wilderness, ever so quick to murmur.

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@ ALL it will be deeply appreciated to keep all uncertain info to yourself instead of raising people hopes and after then dashing it right on the floor. There are a million and one(me) people who visit here on a daily basis to get info even though we have first class info. Please lets be careful with our posts in as much as everyone who has been contributing in here has been doing a good job here, LET KEEP IT REAL. Am saying this because some fellow friends awaiting good news have been heart broken, disappointed and afraid of tomorrow as a result of info from this house which are not true. PLEASE BE REAL WITH YOUR INFO, THANKS FOR THE GOOD WORK ANYWAY.
    HOLD ON TO YOUR FAITH IT WILL SURELY COME THRU FOR U SEE YOU ALL AT THE TOP.

How far house about DPR INTERVIEW

Hello house,
    Does anyone has a current information about DPR Interview. Is it true that Geology has not been called for interview? anyone with useful information should please post something. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Bergkamp View Post
    yes indeed, it is funny how people like you jump from thread to thread to dampen people's spirit and mockery people's contribution. I do not know sakabu from anywhere, but, i can tell you this: he has done far more than you have ever done in this thread. And so, certainty or not, if has my uttermost respect. You are like the Israelite in the wilderness, ever so quick to murmur.
    @Dennis B; pple of ur type wld be anti-FOI. Lol. My comment was to encourage and advice. Who r u + sakabu? Any1 can be advised. If any1 is offended, accept my apology. My point is stop speculating. And Dennis, my comment can't Rob u of dis job neither can it hand u d DPR job. With or without Sakabu's comments nothing changes. Don't be led gullibly afterall how many of his comments materiAlized- just skeptical speculations. Or u tink we hav no buddy or rello workin @ DPR?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamo View Post
    @ ALL it will be deeply appreciated to keep all uncertain info to yourself instead of raising people hopes and after then dashing it right on the floor. There are a million and one(me) people who visit here on a daily basis to get info even though we have first class info. Please lets be careful with our posts in as much as everyone who has been contributing in here has been doing a good job here, LET KEEP IT REAL. Am saying this because some fellow friends awaiting good news have been heart broken, disappointed and afraid of tomorrow as a result of info from this house which are not true. PLEASE BE REAL WITH YOUR INFO, THANKS FOR THE GOOD WORK ANYWAY.
    HOLD ON TO YOUR FAITH IT WILL SURELY COME THRU FOR U SEE YOU ALL AT THE TOP.
    @nanamo: thanks very much. I like you.
    U r not like pple who like to raised and dashed to pieces.
    @All: relax. Focus on ur life and current jobs. U can't force d list out. Even if d whole exercise is binned(I pray not)- Life goes on. It has happened b4.

THE DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES
    INTERNAL ADVERTORIAL
    (JUNIOR STAFF)
    GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR STAFF (TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE)
    Ø Candidate must possess the following:
    1. O’level School Certificate (WAEC or NECO) with a minimum of five credits which must include MTH, ENG LANG, PHY and CHM.
    2. Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any Engineering Field
    Ø Candidate should:
    1. Be fluent in both Oral and written English
    2. NOT be Older than 23years of age by 31st December, 2011
    3. Be computer literate
    METHOD OF APPLICATION
    Please forward your application in the prescribed format to any of the following addresses not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication:
    1. Operations controller
    Department of Petroleum Resources
    19, Warri/sapele Road
    Warri
    Delta State
    2. Operations Controller
    Department Of Petroleum Resources
    Plot B/C Ondo State Industrial Layout
    Ilesha Owo Road
    By NNPC Mega Station
    Akure
    Ondo State

@ojie wat is dat?where did u get dat one from?

Its the handy work of people that just confess they have people in DPR that info where so difficult to get because they update their so called DPR staffs and the staffs exposed this forum...so I think d list is now in SSS office.....keep the hope alive!!!!!!

anytin wit a beginin wil surely come 2 an end. U hv al done wel on dis thread. HOPE ALIVE!!!

updates plsss.

na wa o wat does sss office got to do with dpr list.abeg o why is dpr own different.sometime last yr FIRS RECrUITed WITHOUT noise even a friend of mine is there now.why is dpr like this ooooooooooooooooooo
    Dennis Bergkamp likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clemangelus View Post
    na wa o wat does sss office got to do with dpr list.abeg o why is dpr own different.sometime last yr FIRS RECrUITed WITHOUT noise even a friend of mine is there now.why is dpr like this
    ooooooooooooooooooo
    <br />
    <br />

precios thing dsnt come easy

list confirmed still at minister of petroleum office, list given a very slow and confidential treatment. . .

+ Reply