+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 331 of 401 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,303 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

everybody blood dey hot, but we should pray and hope in God

All man blood dey hot die, ma bro! @sakabu, if dat date is correct, then whn is resumption?

Quote Originally Posted by umazeez247 View Post
    @ trustworthy ...gud morning.. Pm me
    @umazeez247: Please, you have a pm.

Praise is due to Allah.The Lord of the worlds.Please,count me among the DPR successful ones.

 agree with Umty, there is a huge difference between expectations and a concluded decision. Last year we expected it was January we are in December now and still expecting another January. May God not allow our expectations be cut short. For those who know how to get information, please what is the concluded decision?.

whatever the lord is Good all the time

Good morning DPR staffs
    This time is for praising God not arguing about Dec or Jan for dispatching letters.
    Ministers approval came @ God's appointed time. And so shall the letters be. @all of us here no need to worry anymore.
    Names CANNOT be changed or substituted @ this point in time cus Madam minister tried doing it but she see PEPPER
    If you are a hopeful and ANXIETY wan kill YOU na God I carry take beg you send a PM to Debrown or Sadeeque to help check your name on the FCC original 250 list.Because the list has not been tampered with or modified in any way.
    I was informed that the head of corporate services appended her signatures on the supposed letters yesterday and the human resources dept @ kofo Abayomi worked overtime for our sake monday and yesterday.
    Let's continue to praise God because he has already perfected the recruitment

Are we gonna kill ourselves if (GOD FORBIDS) letters are not dispatched till MARCH 2013 Pls appreciate The Almighty God for the gift of life and wait for HIS APPOINTED FOR LETTERS TO BE DISPATCHED
    Thank you very much for your understanding.

THAT REMINDS ME oooooooo where is that hypocritic lilliputian SHE GOAT ABCD 123 we have mentioned several times here that he is NOT a hopeful but DEVILS ADVOCATE.He disppeared with the speed of light knowing quite well that the RECRUITMENT HAS SEEN THE LIGHT OF THE DAY

Good morning DPR staffs
    This time is for praising God not arguing about Dec or Jan for dispatching letters.
    Ministers approval came @ God's appointed time. And so shall the letters be. @all of us here no need to worry anymore.
    Names CANNOT be changed or substituted @ this point in time cus Madam minister tried doing it but she see PEPPER
    If you are a hopeful and ANXIETY wan kill YOU na God I carry take beg you send a PM to Debrown or Sadeeque to help check your name on the FCC original 250 list.Because the list has not been tampered with or modified in any way.
    I was informed that the head of corporate services appended her signatures on the supposed letters yesterday and the human resources dept @ kofo Abayomi worked overtime for our sake monday and yesterday.

Are we gonna kill ourselves if (GOD FORBIDS) letters are not dispatched till MARCH 2013 Pls appreciate The Almighty God for the gift of life and wait for HIS APPOINTED TIME FOR LETTERS TO BE DISPATCHED

THAT REMINDS ME oooooooo where is that hypocritic lilliputian SHE GOAT ABCD 123 we have mentioned several times here that he is NOT a hopeful but DEVILS ADVOCATE.He disppeared with the speed of light knowing quite well that the RECRUITMENT HAS SEEN THE LIGHT OF THE DAY

Praise is due to Allah.The Lord of the worlds.Please,count me among the DPR successful ones.

Victory Comes With Patience and Ease Comes With Hardship. Oh Allah, We Have indeed exercised Patience and Undergone Hardship As Regards This Recruitment. Oh Allah, kindly grant us Victory and Ease our Affairs by Your Grace and Mercy, Oh Lord of the worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Realmadrid View Post
    Good morning DPR staffs

Are we gonna kill ourselves if (GOD FORBIDS) letters are not dispatched till MARCH 2013 Pls appreciate The Almighty God for the gift of life and wait for HIS APPOINTED TIME FOR LETTERS TO BE DISPATCHED

Realmadrid seems more accurate with his analysis and info, lets not go into guess works and hear says any longer, if you have facts, bring it on, if you dont , pls keep calm and praise the Lord, our doubt or disbelieve may end us in another wilderness, its onlly faith that will bring us to the promise land, Pharaoh has already let us go! For me Gods Appointed time has come.
    thrs no time the letters can not be dispatched, it can be dispatched today or even b4 friday or even on Christmas day, thats no ones making, its God! you cant predict his ways.
    go for THANKSGIVINGS OR JUST SING HALLELUJAH AND CONTINUE SINGING, YOU WILL SEE JERICHO FALL & fALL!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL NEW STAFF & COLLEAGUES.
    SHALOM!!

The file is in Perm. Sec. office, he has not been in office since went the minister passes it to him. But thank God his is in office today, he will pass it to dpr any moment.
    DPR on their on part are making preparations ahead. We hope that early January wll be the time.

@usmar dat is old news , d file has already been passed to dpr since

+ Reply