+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 245 of 401 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 3,173 to 3,185 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@Roz where do u tink we will source another money for another publication after d first one? @debrown and co are trying ol dey can to meet d target for d first publication(of which half of d funds is from nnpc hopefuls) and u are suggesting anoda 200k a week after for another publication to president? My broda, is nt feasible, Do d permutation urself

Lets pipe low and actualize d 1st publication(to honorable pet minister) 1st. 4 effective result plan B and plan A must b disjoint. So d fed govt wldnt nt tink we r set of sponsored noise making lads.....

Our silence is becoming too much, they will be thinking that we forgot about the recruitment or that most of us have gotten another job elsewhere.I suggest we go for fact findings after the publication, so as to continue mounting pressure on them to release the letters, telling them that we are still jobless waiting for them. so that the DPR Director might tell the madam Minister that this boys have been disturbing me about the release of their letters. May God help us. Amin

An eye 4an eye.. No lenz

@all, please there is no need to delay, the fact finding should be scheduled for a week after the publication. I presume the publication will be felt before the end of next week, so the fact finding strategy can commence now. Lets brainstorm so that the end of this month will not pass us by to ascertain the way forward on this recruitment. This is necessary now because the contribution and selfless genrousity of @debrown n friends should get us a publicity on our papers, so now is the time to start another round of strategic move for a physical fact finding mission to the DPR, Kofo Abayomi, Victoria Island. We DPR hopefuls are very few as compared to the NNPC. if any of us think that the Lagos hopefuls alone can achieve a quantifiable number to make an impact of reasonable quantum, then we need to have a re-think. So i urge all of from everywhere to put heads together and get our loved ones and friends involved to make the number we require to hit the road. everyone of us has one or more friends or relative(s) who can represent as a hopeful, if we cannot be there physically carrying placards. The point here is that your presence must be felt, because is not enough for us to come here and ginger others to go to the battle front and die for a purpose that will benefit all. My father says that if we all decide pass urine at a particular spot of the ground, we will be producing a foam like reaction, in order words more pressure will be felt. So please a word is enough for the wise, come one come all. This is the time to fight back and take what trely belongs to us by Gods grace. Amen. Ideas please

RoZ

@all, some hopefuls, including ABC123, have made it clear(from their personal fact findings) that the delay is as a result of non-release of fund from the min of finance, so going on another fact finding is a waste of time, bcos we might get thesame feedback. Let just go ahead with the paid publication on 27/08/2012 after which we can think of other steps to take towards ensuring that offer letters are released.
    Dennis Bergkamp likes this.

@NigeriaNewsdesk: [BusinessNews] N300 billion Released for 3Q Capital Projects – FG http://t.co/kuSE5CJA. Well done Reps!Let's hope ........

@TrustTheOnly1.....unfortunately recruitment is recurrent and not capital.They claim recurrent has kept up with pace as stipulated in the budget.we still hope though.....
    @Sukcess....any chance we can arrange for a meeting tomorrow in Abuja or any other day convenient for you?

RoZ

@Bebrief, pls lets have the money so we can proceed. No matter hw busy u are, u can still have a way of transfering the money to Debrown without distorting ur programmes. We are looking forward to making the publication on 27/08/2012, so kindly do the needful to enable the house achieve this aim.

Am seriously in your support,I have said it let's make date for our publication then after we go for protest if there is no response we go for protest,I promise to be available were ever it's going to take place.I don't like the delay unless if there is a sign of positive response,they said delay is dangerous.@debrown has @ debrief surrender the money to you?
    QUOTE=kaylarge;673634]@all, please there is no need to delay, the fact finding should be scheduled for a week after the publication. I presume the publication will be felt before the end of next week, so the fact finding strategy can commence now. Lets brainstorm so that the end of this month will not pass us by to ascertain the way forward on this recruitment. This is necessary now because the contribution and selfless genrousity of @debrown n friends should get us a publicity on our papers, so now is the time to start another round of strategic move for a physical fact finding mission to the DPR, Kofo Abayomi, Victoria Island. We DPR hopefuls are very few as compared to the NNPC. if any of us think that the Lagos hopefuls alone can achieve a quantifiable number to make an impact of reasonable quantum, then we need to have a re-think. So i urge all of from everywhere to put heads together and get our loved ones and friends involved to make the number we require to hit the road. everyone of us has one or more friends or relative(s) who can represent as a hopeful, if we cannot be there physically carrying placards. The point here is that your presence must be felt, because is not enough for us to come here and ginger others to go to the battle front and die for a purpose that will benefit all. My father says that if we all decide pass urine at a particular spot of the ground, we will be producing a foam like reaction, in order words more pressure will be felt. So please a word is enough for the wise, come one come all. This is the time to fight back and take what trely belongs to us by Gods grace. Amen. Ideas please[/QUOTE]

The only thing hindering the publication is money, there is no point crying for publication when the targeted amount is not realized. Let's pay up. Have a wonderful weekend

@carribean am not in abuja, am in my state for sallah bt will b back upper sunday by God grace. Will let u knw if am back i-Allah

RoZ

Barka da sallah to our muslim brothers and sisters in advance. I pray this blessed month deliver our long awaited letters... Amen! @Debrown is there any update frm Bebrief?

+ Reply