+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Dpr: Hints

Dpr: Hints

For those going for dpr interview,try and revise ur fundamental laws(thermodynamics for mechanical engr),if u are already working try and have a full grasp of ur work schedule and pls try and go with all required credentials.(get a court afidavit if u dnt have primary school cert)only birth cert is accepted. All the best.

Re: Dpr: Hints

u said they dont accept anythin apart from birth cert. does that means they will not allow you for the interview/.THANKS

House is there going to be any more batch after those pasted already.
    u

well, they eventually allowed those without cert for the interview but questions were raised, on the list as u can c ryt now its only 4 chemical and mech and it is alphabetical as they just reach "O" expect more names
    learnt the interview is in 19 batches so expect more

Quote Originally Posted by abdul137 View Post
    For those going for dpr interview,try and revise ur fundamental laws(thermodynamics for mechanical engr),if u are already working try and have a full grasp of ur work schedule and pls try and go with all required credentials.(get a court afidavit if u dnt have primary school cert)only birth cert is accepted. All the best.
    abdul137. Tnks so much. But what do u mean by only birth cert is accepted?

In Nigeria constitution, birth cert can be substituted with a \Declaration of Age, and thats why many has refused to retire even at 60 yrs. You can't change it, and nobody will deny you your employment if found good, for the sake of Age declaration.

U'll be allowed 4 the interview proper whether ur credentials are correct or not during the accreditation stage. However it is advisable 4 u 2 go with ur genuine credentials.
    eBi

Pls did they ask of DPR history,also how many minutes did the interview session last and was there any foirm of presentation?
    r

@Abdul137 and all that attended the interview, how did it go? Were u told what the next stage will be?
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

can someone please tell us what to expect? wat kind of interview is it? and wat are we to expect? i read petroleum eng

I don't have my primary school cert at my disposal and i only have a satutory declaration of age which i obtained in year 2004 from an Area court in my home town.. Anybody that has done the imterview should confirm if this declaration of Age is a good candidate for acceptance at the DPR's interview...
    Also, i wish to ask if DPR re-imburse transport fare for the candidates invited? Thnks

That DPR doesn't collect age declaration is not true. The same information was given during NNPC application. I applied with age declaration and was invited for test. Infact, the letter sent to me read "bring along certificate of declaration of age". Within government establishment, declaration of age will always be accepted in lieu of birthcertificate. Like one of fellow naija hotjobbers has said, it is a constitutional and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

Um...kjosefa: Obviously, you haven't attended their interview. They would turn down ANY form of Affidavit. But, it doesn't mean that it would count against you eventually. They are not fools and know the legal implications of their actions.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast