USEFUL HINTS FOR APPLYING FOR JOS /INTERVIEW
Recently we placed an advert for employment for one of the new private universities. Various positions were advertised including lectureship, and other positions in service departments.

We received more than 1500 CVs within two weeks. As I am writing only about 25 are short-listed, others failed, even at short-listing stage. Not because they are not qualify by virtue of academic/professional certificate, experience or others. But for simple disobedience at the very beginning, an attitude of it doesn’t matter.

There are about five stages in the process of employing people for Jos. It all start from the organization declaring vacant position candidates sending-in their application letter, short-listing and invitation for interview, the actual interview and finally, the offer of employment.
In all this stages, job seekers are involve in two- submission of application and interview. unfortunately, 8 out of 10 job seekers handle these two staged with careless attitude, disobedience, arrogance and foolishly.
Though I have been seen all these in my 13 years of involving in recruiting people but this last one made me very sad.

I decided to write a brief information package which I called Looking for Job-The Basic Hints In this package, I share my experience on foolish things job seeks do. Give basic hints that are not common and other necessary information.

I am sure this will help serious but ignorant job seekers.
If you are interested in this package. You can read the review and content by send Employment, your name, email address and your location to 08058671210, or [email protected].