+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: DPR - he-goat-in-nigeria

Re: DPR - he-goat-in-nigeria

u guys have to be serious over this issue cus i dot see this house as a place were any body can just woke up and start giving a fake information. pls house, be sure of your write ups before u forward it here. may Jehovah god be with us

@Aiken Corporation.....

You have dealt unfairly! You have no business making reference to hegoatinnigeria's chosen username.
    For this reason, as @Gbonsquare has suggested, tender your apology to him.

We all get our information some how, (You and him the same way obviously.....), but if you must address a fellow house member on a thread, based on the information he/she supplied, please next time, address the issue, present your arguements for or against, but never the individual, it makes for a more cordial forum.

@apple4u2010, how sure can you ever really be? Change they say is the only constant thing in life, so there are no guarantees, you post what you believe is true, and hope it stays true! But if it doesn't, well, Life s*cks! but that's no fault of yours!

Cheers.

DPR test- he- goat- in- nigeria

I don't blame Aiken for his stupid and amateurish act, rather, i blame d administrators and moderators of this forum not living up to their responsibilities of disallowing this derogatory remark by Aiken. This forum is turning into a banana republic at the expense of her credibility, integrity and usefulness. I think naijahotjobs should borrow a leaf from nigeriabestforum.
    E

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken Corporation
    Someone calling himself he-goat-in-nigeria is busy spreading rumours.
    He-goat-in-nigeria, wat sort of a name is dat? he-goat -he he he -lolz
    A goat is a goat, why shld one call himself a goat.

thank God for people like engineer who has this info:
    Quod Erat Demonstrandum.
    House make Una help o......

na who com be the real He-Goat-In-Nigeria?
    or naijahotjobs He-goat?

lwkmd!!!!!!!!!!!

information ministers dey fight?? ...................na wa oooooooooooo

pls house have any one received mail from DPR? pls where can one check if his /her name is shortlisted?

Re: DPR test- he- goat- in- nigeria

Quote Originally Posted by ikeemesowum
    I don't blame Aiken for his stupid and amateurish act, rather, i blame d administrators and moderators of this forum not living up to their responsibilities of disallowing this derogatory remark by Aiken. This forum is turning into a banana republic at the expense of her credibility, integrity and usefulness. I think naijahotjobs should borrow a leaf from nigeriabestforum.
    @ikeemesowum; Brother! nice one there, but in a bid to correct a wrong act you added another through your choice of words which just goes on to reduce the level of impact your statement was meant to create, but it's alright, we understand, the Aiken guy has triggered the other side of everyone of us

@Aiken Corp. - A word is enough for the wise, people would never judge you based on your intentions, they will always judge you based on your actions, you have not acted in the most appropriate way. you just ended up making my brother he-goat-in-nigeria very popular and thus dear to the hearts of other members of this forum

@hegoatinnigeria; pardon the guy, him no no say no be everybody him go fit take on, welcome to this forum, and thanks for not joining in this attitude of exchange of words and derogatory replies that is gradually creeping into this honourable forum, we need more people who for all it is worth would add more value to naijahotjobs and not reduce it to "the-land-of-settlement" kind of forum

@all; this DPR thingy has created more friction and controversy in recent times than any other thread/topic, what is the way forward?

The way forward is to sit back, keep our fingers crossed, and hope for the best. After all, its in God's hands now, no need getting all worked up about it.

Cheers.

and the guy was correct after all. hegoatinnigeria your leg is too much oh. let me sit with you for the test? lol

P4E

Infact his name should be changed to HeSheepinnigeria. The guy source of info was correct. so all those who had earlier criticise him should apologise. xx

Quote Originally Posted by hegoatinnigeria
    I got an information that i genuinely thought will benefit the guys on naijahotjobs and whether is 100 percent accurate or not is subject to time and not childish finger pointing.
    @Aiken Corp.; you just experienced the power of time!

@hegoatinnigeria; Time has actually vindicated you, sorry for the scare you recieved just after joining the forum, I appreciate you the more

Time will always tell.

Whenever June 12 comes along I will always have many memories to remember;

1. June 12 elections.

2. Hegoatinnigeria; DPR test information

3. Nigeria 4 - 1 Argentina. SA2010. Once in a life time
    17th Wonder of the World

PEOPLE THAT RECEIVED THE TEST.........DID YOU APPLY WITH THE FIRST APPLICATION OR THE SECOND APPLICATION (ERAPROSERVE OR ERAPROSERVEJOBS.COM)?
    I APPLIED WITH THE FIRST ONE AND UP TILL NOW I HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY OWN TEST.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast