+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: DPR test finally holds 12th june. He-goat-in-Nigeria was right all these while

DPR test finally holds 12th june. He-goat-in-Nigeria was right all these while

I received a txt from eraproserve 4DPR test in PH for 12th june. He-goat-in-Nigeria's intel was right all these while

Re: DPR test finally holds 12th june. He-goat-in-Nigeria was right all these while

Forthwith, any person wey find he-goat-in-nigeria troble again eh, me & dat person go enter d same boxers, no, same pant

Re: DPR test finally holds 12th june. He-goat-in-Nigeria was right all these while

okay bros na truetalk, now help us tell He-goat-in-Naija to give us an exclusive format of the DPR test Format to expect..

o'boy, dat guy long leg no get equal

He-goat-in-Nigeria, na U b our Hero
    in fact, U are

He-ro-in-Nigera.

we are all looking up to you and of cause God.

any info for test?

P4E

So hero in nigeria is the champion. cudos to HeGoat, We are Waiting for the next info. Long Legs Good O!

long legs get levels. Of all long legs wey dey for hotjob na hegoat leg, sorry, i mean na he-ro-in-nigeria leg long pass

@Shabaz- after we don crucify hegoat finish, i dont think he wld want 2help d house again wit credible intel. He's hurt!

@gzl@ufuoma77@oilprince@god_speed@all. i bliv hegoat shld b conferred a 5-star general of dis house. wat do u guys tink?

dat one big o....

the guy has already won Mr. Famous and the most Popular guy.
    maybe, with more contributions from him, we fit consider am

however, the efforts of dynamicprecious, god_speed and others must also be appreciated.

Dynamicprecious gave real time test info/ website updates, pple almost chop am raw!!!

god_speed gave intellegence info about the test, pple say e leg without body na 7ft, and that e don collect on of the available jobs.

well, even if the house refuse to give dem accolades like He-ro-in-Nigeria, God will surely compensate dem and me with one one slot each.

Na true O,He-goat-in-nigeria should be awarded the best HE-GOAT...I mean INFORMANT OF THE YEAR.

i am pretty sure hero-in-nigeria has got more than enough info for the test. Hero, abeg help ur boiz na, e no gud oh

please people that receive the test, did u apply with the first site or the second wich is eraproservejobs.com.
    please i want to know cos i applied and have not received a test i applied with the first site that blocked.

i rem i applied @all d eraproserv sites both scam/genuine. i didnt take count but i'm sure i made more dan 4applications

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast