+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: DIAGEO (NEW UPDATE)

Re: DIAGEO (NEW UPDATE)

@oil prince,

Please how can i get to write these test...........
    Kindly assist a broda i have bin out of touch

thanx n Godbless

@ALLSTARS, let me say 1 or 2 things about it.

Truly, there is no big deal about the online test (internet/computer based test). it is basically the same as the usual aptitude test or company recruitment/selection test. The only difference between the Online test and the usual Paper/written test is that:
    Online Test is taken with the aid of a computer that is connected to the internet.
    while the paper base or written test is the type we do physically with paper and biro/pencil.

to write any of them as a job seeker,
    One must first of all search & apply for suitable job vacancies at the time the vacancy is open for application submission.
    It is also the sole responsibility of the Company to decide the method (Online or Paper based) to use in testing/screening candidates.

however, the materials to read for both test preparations are the same. u should have hand full of them.
    U can check http://www.shldirect.com/practice_tests.html or other useful sites to get a feel of the online test.

PLEASE NOTE!!!
    419 GUYS AND 419 RECRUITMENT SITE/COMPANY ALSO EXIST AND THEY HAVE ONLINE TEST AS WELL

@house, I make small sense ?

@oilprince u make enuf sence. Good work.

Please anybody that received a contrary or similar e-mail should let us know? Put differently, has anybody be called for the assessment? One love!

Guys i got this mail:

Dear smokee,

Thank you for applying to the role of GRADUATE Sales - Nigeria, we really appreciate your interest in Diageo's Early Career Programme.

Having reviewed your application, we regret that we will not be progressing you to the next stage in the process, as we have candidates whose experience and skill set more closely match those required for our programme.

Sincerely,

Diageo Early Career Programme

@MscFinance, we are in thesame shoe. They promised to get back to us in the next 10 days and i'm still waiting for their reply. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

@Eze F.C., thanks

Please has anybody be called for the assessment? One love!

i'm also expecting response from them. hope it comes quickly

Please for those who did the assessment last year should please help with what to expect as we await the assessment centre(s). One love!

The diageo assessment programme consists of group discussion, presentation, role play and interview.

Group discussion: You will be all be given a passage to read for some minutes after which you will be required to answer the questions while all their hr people listen in and take notes.

Presentation: You will be given another passage to read after while you will be called individually to come and give answers to the questions raised in the passage through presentation. You will be asked series of questions after you presentation. Presentation assessors usually consist of 2 people.

Role Play: You will be given another passage to read for a few minutes after which you will be asked to asked to respond to the questions. For example during my assessment last year, i was asked to assume the role of the managing director of a restaurant that wasnt doing to good profit wise and stuffs. I was asked to address the issues raised in the passage as if i was the managing director.

Interview: The interview process had to do with you answer questions about yourself giving detailed examples of how you tackled various challenges at some particular point in your life.
    Note: It would be really nice if had lots of stories about how you tackled various problems or issues at one particular point in your life. Adequate knowledge of Diageo as a company too would really help.

Good luck to successful candidate.

Lord b it unto me according to ur word, according to ur promises!!!Amen

@Conquistador: thank you for this priceless, timely and wonderful contribution. One love!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast