+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: diageo

diageo

house, pls has anybody heard anything at all from diageo after their 10days suspense. or have they contacted the successful ones?pls anybody that has being contacted in either ways should pls notify the house so that we can know our fate.why is the whole house silent about this issue?

Re: diageo

Quote Originally Posted by dayoamao
    house, pls has anybody heard anything at all from diageo after their 10days suspense. or have they contacted the successful ones?pls anybody that has being contacted in either ways should pls notify the house so that we can know our fate.why is the whole house silent about this issue?
    I got a mail form them last week for my online test.
    it was to expire on Friday this week. i've not heard any other thing from them

@funmi4all.have you done any diageo test before?were you sent the 10 days suspense text.your response will be highly appreciated.thanks sis

Please house i took my diageo online test on the 10th of this month and since then i have not heard from them. Please does anyone know what iss happening and why they have been silent all this while.

@all no one is yet 2 be contacted..as @22/09/2010...0930hrs

Has contacted anyboby yet?

not yet, but I think this long wait means something good is coming.

I also took the diageo online test on August 9th for pan African Graduate recruitment. After which it was a long wait, i knew i did my best but after the mail from atimomo.gbemisola@diageo, i waited only 4 me to recieve a mail the next day that i didnt qualify that there were people whose skills matched more closely with what they were looking for.

But sincerely speaking, i heard from a reliable source that some people have been called to the assessment centre in Lagos.
    In my own opinion i feel this diageo thing is highly political.

The advice i will give is that if you have not recieved any negative mail, just keep your fingers crossed and be prayerful...anything can still happen....

I must state clearly that i heard this info from a very reliable source....

but with God nothing is impossible so be prayerful and expect your positive response....

@the hand of God, i really agree with you on this diageo thing.. i could have sworn that i passed that test cause i spent 3weeks indoors preparing for the test only for them to send me a mail afterwards that they have people whose skills and experiences are better suited for the position i applied for.. It is only God that can help us in this country....
    A

@all, made some contacts today, let us all be hopeful, the assessment is going to be by batches i was told

.....and forget that stupid insulting email about skills and experience,,its is their standard reply for unsuccessful candidates, if you have ever applied to Diageo you would have been aware of it so dont take it personal,

@lorezo121...you and i know that job aptitude tests is not about passing, you could have made 85% and still not be in the first 200,

@the hand of God..everything in Nigeria has a political element even the world @ large so let us desist from defaming or attempting to defame the image of companies, if your dad was the MD there, i dont think you would even have to apply at all, the same for me too
    what is yours is yours and by the hand of God upon our applications we shall succeed

@all let us pray and hope for the best

i have been invited to the assessment centre slated for next week Tuesday. please can anyone tell me what to expect? Is there anyone who's gone through the process in the past and can help with useful information.

thanks good people

@ytem, when did you get the invitation?

The diageo assessment programme consists of group discussion, presentation, role play and interview.

Group discussion: You will be all be given a passage to read for some minutes after which you will be required to answer the questions while all their hr people listen in and take notes.

Presentation: You will be given another passage to read after while you will be called individually to come and give answers to the questions raised in the passage through presentation. You will be asked series of questions after you presentation. Presentation assessors usually consist of 2 people.

Role Play: You will be given another passage to read for a few minutes after which you will be asked to asked to respond to the questions. For example during my assessment last year, i was asked to assume the role of the managing director of a restaurant that wasnt doing to good profit wise and stuffs. I was asked to address the issues raised in the passage as if i was the managing director.

Interview: The interview process had to do with you answer questions about yourself giving detailed examples of how you tackled various challenges at some particular point in your life.
    Note: It would be really nice if had lots of stories about how you tackled various problems or issues at one particular point in your life. Adequate knowledge of Diageo as a company too would really help.

Good luck to successful candidates.
    copied it out from the house a long time ago, hope it helps.

@ytem, which of the graduate trainees did you apply for, waz it graduate-supply, cox i am seriously expecting a reply

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast