+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: Diageo has started sending mails

Re: Diageo has started sending mails

No wahala Mr Chuks01, just want a little bit of clearification. Thanx 4 d help anyway. Apology follows when due

Not everyone does the driving test, maybe sales guyz, but even sales guyz cant be denied the position if they cant drive, is that not a skill that can be learnt on-the-job??........are the Medical tests part of the recruitment process?? If the candidates pass the final Executive interview the next step is referencing and then onboarding....that's the far I know.
    Chuks u still havent told us of someone who u know got the offer......Did u get the offer?

Quote Originally Posted by chuks01 View Post
    all functions have been called for medicals...
    All functions have not been called for medicals. The process is still very much ongoing as far as Diageo nigeria is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by tayope View Post
    All functions have not been called for medicals. The process is still very much ongoing as far as Diageo nigeria is concerned.
    you sound very sure the process is still on, how sure are you of this?
    and do you think Chuks01 could be right regarding the post where he said not everyone offered take up the offer

hey,can someone clarify somethin here for the sake of us who r not in nigeria.i just want to know after assesment centre was there a final interview,if so is there anyone here who attended it

sometimes you wonder if its possible for job applicants to know more than insiders...well time will tell....like i always say ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN..ITS JUST PRAYERS.

@chuks r u an applicant or an insider?

if there any one in this house that got the offer letter or did the medical and driving test, let the person say -at least to buttress chucks01 claims. i wonder why all these unnecessary arguments and insinuations are coming up.

frankly speaking, guinness is recruiting for different roles now, so one can not realy ascertain the batches or role undergoing medicals and driving test..i did my medicals last week but i am nt for diageo pan african recruitment, i met some guys . dey were recruited for roles in sales but i am not sure its the batch in question..seems dey are for the business development managers advertised recently..me i was given a role in engineering. some of them did dre driving test last week this week as well..so one can not realy ascertain which batch is undergoing the tests. chuck 01 is a guinness staff..but i think he shud be cultured with the way he comments here..

Quote Originally Posted by waleadeniyi View Post
    frankly speaking, guinness is recruiting for different roles now, so one can not realy ascertain the batches or role undergoing medicals and driving test..i did my medicals last week but i am nt for diageo pan african recruitment, i met some guys . dey were recruited for roles in sales but i am not sure its the batch in question..seems dey are for the business development managers advertised recently..me i was given a role in engineering. some of them did dre driving test last week this week as well..so one can not realy ascertain which batch is undergoing the tests. chuck 01 is a guinness staff..but i think he shud be cultured with the way he comments here..
    seconded. A friend who applied for d Pan-African programme but didn't scale d A.C was offered another role this wk. That's all i know.

so who has any latest info regarding the diageo jobs,is the process over already or wats happening?

Mayoroo1..he was offered a role because he later applied for another role not because he was droped in AC..get this clear.

As far as i am concerned, dos pple that had dre medicals last week are awaitn call for resumption and inductions. Guinness has a long list of pple on waiting..so dont loose hope, yu may be called one day..but my advice for yu is to update ur cv on diageo website.

wats up nigeria,wat is the latest info on this thread.everyones gone quiet

+ Reply
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast