+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: Diageo has started sending mails

Quote Originally Posted by kevin2 View Post
    @denizzman,i applied for role of graduate supply,during my AC we were 12 candidates divided into two groups of 6 candidates,the first group came for the morning session,while the second group came in the afternoon.out of the 12 candidates a total of 6 were picked i.e 3 candidates from each group.
    we are now awaiting a final executive interview
    @kevin, funny enuf i just realized that nobody was taken from my group.. Guess they have other criteria they are using, dont know! I wonder how many were taken 4rm d first group! God de!

Re: Diageo has started sending mails

@dennizzman,that is quite strange,i guess they have different strategies in nigeria

Quote Originally Posted by kevin2 View Post
    @dennizzman,that is quite strange,i guess they have different strategies in nigeria
    Perhaps bro, but thats that though...hope you are good! Cheerio!
    I

Hey guyz, y r y'all so quiet??

@Dennizzman, I'm sad things dint work out 4 u, but He knows what plans He has for you, don't despair, ...

@Kevin2, how did u kn0w who was picked from the afternoon group whereas u were in the morning group??

@jasmine,i was in the afternoon session,n i actually got to meet the morning session guyz for lunch before they left

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine123 View Post
    Hey guyz, y r y'all so quiet??

@Dennizzman, I'm sad things dint work out 4 u, but He knows what plans He has for you, don't despair, ...

@Kevin2, how did u kn0w who was picked from the afternoon group whereas u were in the morning group??
    tanx dear, but i dont even have the slightest of vexation. Twas really a learning xperience 4 me. Like d hr lady said at d beginning- 'try 2 learn 4rm d xperienc'...so its fyn. And hey, we were also given souvenirs...lol...tanx a bunch thoh!

I know this diageo of a thing will end someday. Imagine since april. God dey o. Better companies own no be like dis o. Its realy a great testimony for who ever scale tru

You guys on Naijahotjobs should be aware that Company insiders as well go through the threads on this forum…this is probably the cause of the mass faliure experienced at the AC. Folks shouldn’t have come on this forum to give too much sensitive info about the AC, some even gave out contents about the individual exercises! Haba! You guys ought to know that that wasn’t professional enough. Right from the period the Graduate-Marketing peeps did there AC on September 21 I doubt if any person had scaled thru the AC upon all the infos on the thread. This should serve as a lesson to everybody against next time. When u get to such sensitive stage in a recruitment process such as the AC, don’t come on social media such as this forum to make noise… stay focus and get to the job first then you’ll come to realize that it’s no big deal anyway. I suggest that this thread should be deleted for good cos it’s been dysfunctional and has infact implicated some housemates who ought to have nailed the job!

Quote Originally Posted by Ibot View Post
    You guys on Naijahotjobs should be aware that Company insiders as well go through the threads on this forum…this is probably the cause of the mass faliure experienced at the AC. Folks shouldn’t have come on this forum to give too much sensitive info about the AC, some even gave out contents about the individual exercises! Haba! You guys ought to know that that wasn’t professional enough. Right from the period the Graduate-Marketing peeps did there AC on September 21 I doubt if any person had scaled thru the AC upon all the infos on the thread. This should serve as a lesson to everybody against next time. When u get to such sensitive stage in a recruitment process such as the AC, don’t come on social media such as this forum to make noise… stay focus and get to the job first then you’ll come to realize that it’s no big deal anyway. I suggest that this thread should be deleted for good cos it’s been dysfunctional and has infact implicated some housemates who ought to have nailed the job!
    brother, i somewhat disagree with you. There are many peeps that owe their obtaining jobs from the sharing of information and help-rendering that members of this forum have detailed. The internet is replete with advices and contents about AC'S so its not because of what ppl air out here that would get them unpicked. Its as simple as that the process is quite competitive, and peeps didn't perform satisfactorily well..

And even if one is given any sort of heads-up, it doesn't guarantee your passing the AC. And about your comment that you don't think people were taken since september, you are wrong. Some folks have been taken.

My brother its basically based on two factors: 1) BABA GOD! 2) How seriously prepared you are for the AC!..

The rest considerations or possible factors you mentioned are almost totally insignificant. If you really did well, talk all you can on Naijahotjobs you ld be taken (ofcourse no one discloses his/her identity here)...
    If you ask me, i ld tell you i know the areas where i did badly and if i had done well in those areas, i ld have been chosen (i say this modestly ofcourse).

So lets remain positive folks. And see every downturn as a platform for consolidating and strengthening our efforts to achieve better futuristic results.. God go help all of us! Gbam!
    I

@dennizzman, i said all that because of the Shell SHL that was leaked sometime ago...if you remember Shell had to send a mail to the guy to warn him seriously about the unauthorized sharing of the info...if Shell could worry about common SHL how much more would a company worry about the contents of its AC. Also rememba that it's a Trainee position & you don't contribute to the job when you're taken anyway, so they may decide to blank everybody at the slightest provocation.In any case sha God dey! I'm only sharing what my views are because of the luv i have for this forum!
    Takia mahn!

when will another diageo GT be out next year?

@ibot, shl material is proprietary, and its not in anyway meant to be distributed. So if one gets them via illicit means and distributes them, its an offence. But if he explains ordinarily the likely format and contents merely by writing i.e in his own words, then he has not commited any offense. Merely saying that during the a.c u were asked 2 choose btw two locations: Usa and China, doesn't make u an offender. And as for those dat mentioned questions they were asked- your knowledge of d questions doesn't guarantee ur exceling well, not to mention dat an internet search would still provide u wiv those kinda questions!
    So basically, you only break the law when u have or distribute propreitary material, and not when u share experiences... Baba God go help us o0... But i undastand, and u really do have reazns 2 be concerned sha, ibot...cheerz

guinness has started sending offer letters.

+ Reply
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast