+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: Diageo has started sending mails

Re: Diageo has started sending mails

Thanks... I wish u the best also.

I follow this thread but never really had the time to reply any. I understand that most people not called are really ticked off at the Diageo recruitment team . Especially those for the supply and Finance functions. As painful and unfair as it seems, dont be. Its really a hard task to select candidates to compete in a graduate management program. Understand that the reason why your were not rejected till recently is because you had an interesting profile however, due to the heavy and I am not exaggerating the inflow of application for the sales, supply and finance functions were breath taking and as such it came down to who fit the profile the closest (from a reliable source). Everything had to be revisited in other to reduce the number. Academic records, Essay, Test, to make sure that people selected for the one on one interview, fit the profile to the last button. O and about the timetable. Diageo is one of the only companies that follow a strict recruitment timetable its clearly stated in their website. BATN is another.
    Good luck to those called for the interview. My advice is dont see anyone as a threat but as an ally because you'll need everyone's input to progress to the next stage
    Triple-C likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by oyepumpin1 View Post
    @nedunaija, did u or any of ur folks that applied for Graduate-finance get any mail watsoever?
    Not yet, bro. We are still expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by brainiac60 View Post
    I follow this thread but never really had the time to reply any. I understand that most people not called are really ticked off at the Diageo recruitment team . Especially those for the supply and Finance functions. As painful and unfair as it seems, dont be. Its really a hard task to select candidates to compete in a graduate management program. Understand that the reason why your were not rejected till recently is because you had an interesting profile however, due to the heavy and I am not exaggerating the inflow of application for the sales, supply and finance functions were breath taking and as such it came down to who fit the profile the closest (from a reliable source). Everything had to be revisited in other to reduce the number. Academic records, Essay, Test, to make sure that people selected for the one on one interview, fit the profile to the last button. O and about the timetable. Diageo is one of the only companies that follow a strict recruitment timetable its clearly stated in their website. BATN is another.
    Good luck to those called for the interview. My advice is dont see anyone as a threat but as an ally because you'll need everyone's input to progress to the next stage
    You sound like an insider, bro. Please if you are, look for a way to help people in this forum out. Please. Thanks.

for those that applied for graduate supply, i have it on good grounds that the process is still on. just be patient. if you haven't been bounced yet, then you're good.

no is query about hw rigorous the process is, but they should be able to know who they want and reply the rejected at once afterall this is computer age instead d long silent

Quote Originally Posted by brainiac60 View Post
    Hmmm...10Q,u will never know how much of cold water to the soul u r...
    "Today is the Yesterday of Tomorrow, by Tomorrow it would be impossible to make Yesterday phenomenal. So take Today more important than yesterday, then only would Yesterday cling to Tomorrow". Kainos_k...(2009)

Hello Roomies, I'm a current Batch C 2010 Corps-member, who applied and took the SHL test for the graduate sales position albeit studied Engineering. Sometime in July, I was called by a HR who asked to know about my NYSC discharge status as my CV was silent on it. I told her when i'd be done - September, but till now, i'm yet to get an invite for interview, or a bounce mail. Kinda confused. Still watching and praying.

I got a mail on the 26th of August informing me that my one on one interview is on Wednesday 31st August, after along wait. For those who have not received a mail just remain hopeful. I think the process is still on.

Quote Originally Posted by kessy2011 View Post
    I got a mail on the 26th of August informing me that my one on one interview is on Wednesday 31st August, after along wait. For those who have not received a mail just remain hopeful. I think the process is still on.
    for wat position?

Quote Originally Posted by oyepumpin1 View Post
    for wat position?
    Supply. I studied Electrical/Electronics Engineering

Hello Kessy,
    Congrats, Kindly do us a favour by sharing ur experiences @ the interview. Mine is on friday though!

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo_Cortex View Post
    Hello Kessy,
    Congrats, Kindly do us a favour by sharing ur experiences @ the interview. Mine is on friday though!
    bro, for wat position?

+ Reply
Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast