+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: Diageo has started sending mails

Re: Diageo has started sending mails

Lol...We have all turned to SHERLOCK HOLMES! Deducing and making solid points!
    nedunaija likes this.

no be smal sherlock holmes... Henry, did u get d invite?

pls house lets contribute.... how do we prepare ourselves 4 d interview. has anyone gotten to dis stage b4, cos they recruited last yr by dis time

Quote Originally Posted by bestdiddy View Post
    pls house lets contribute.... how do we prepare ourselves 4 d interview. has anyone gotten to dis stage b4, cos they recruited last yr by dis time
    where u invited? which position did u apply for?
    I

Hmmm...dis house is a place 2b(wiv or wivaut d job-but we'd all get it IJN oh,lolz!)

Can we do some good information pool?
    Let's do questions like...
    1. When do d new set of peeps get2resume(mayb 4rm wat obtained last year etc)?
    2. Wat is a phone interview like &wat fins do interviewers look out 4 during such(esp wiv respect 2 Diageo)?
    3. Wat is d true representation of the remuneration structure like wiv Diageo(@dis level,&@oda levels)?
    4.Let's discuss ways by which we can be better positioned @d remaining stages &at least an idea on fins we shud knw as pertaining to d roles we applied to.

These r my submissions...

Hope maketh NOT ashamed o!
    "Today is the Yesterday of Tomorrow, by Tomorrow it would be impossible to make Yesterday phenomenal. So take Today more important than yesterday, then only would Yesterday cling to Tomorrow". Kainos_k...(2009)

yes oh,till now my being bounced baffles me ,i begin to ponder what could be the problem,cos i knoe it wasnt d test..................@all called what was ur edge during the application or did u make 1.1

Quote Originally Posted by chisomaga247 View Post
    yes oh,till now my being bounced baffles me ,i begin to ponder what could be the problem,cos i knoe it wasnt d test..................@all called what was ur edge during the application or did u make 1.1
    bro, what i honestly think was considered thoroughly was the questionnaire we were asked to fill. Especially the one they asked about why you want to work 4 them, and most importantly the challenges for the drink industry..thorough research was expected of the applicants. I confirmed this from a friend that i know wrote the test well, but didnt really answer those questions indepthly..

Another issue could be the position applied for, most ppl applied for supply and i think (think!) the number was overwhelming. The safest bet as i see it was the procurement position..This last point anyway is just what i think anyways!

God provides options that hushes the mouth of the other position, so be firm!
    I

I applied for the Graduate Procurement position...got the invitation for interview....
    Anyone from supply yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Engr Iyke View Post
    I applied for the Graduate Procurement position...got the invitation for interview....
    Anyone from supply yet?
    Any ideas on what one should expect?
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Engr Iyke View Post
    Got an invite today for a 30 minutes interview on thursday the head office on Oba Akran, Lagos.
    However, I don't understand the thread that got invite for telephone interview.
    It is well.
    Wishing all our guys success...and also to those still awaiting....your mail might be in your box the next minute...hence do not despair.
    Cheers.
    Hey, I was also invited for same interview.but my interview day is friday 29th. I applied 4 graduate HR.please u may post the questions you will be asked after your interview Or you may send me your phone number so that I can call you after your interview. Mine is 08063599540.Many thanks
    Best of luck!!

I like the spirit of hopefuls on this thread.keep the fire burning!

Quote Originally Posted by chisomaga247 View Post
    Lolz! 1:1 bawo? Only God really knows-we can only guess-maybe twas dem questionnaire part or some other latent fin we all dint recognise.I know God works His purpose out with & for u,wiv or wivaut diageo.

All d best to u-engr iyke & all odas dat hv interviews scheduled.

What it takes resides within u-yes we can!

Hope maketh NOT ashamed!
    "Today is the Yesterday of Tomorrow, by Tomorrow it would be impossible to make Yesterday phenomenal. So take Today more important than yesterday, then only would Yesterday cling to Tomorrow". Kainos_k...(2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Roads View Post
    Hey guyz, just want to draw your attention to the content of the mail sent by Diageo. Infering from the second, third, fourth and fifth line; From 2nd line - ''we are now in the PROCESS of MANAGING ALL the final responses that we have received''. Take note ''ALL'' - every successful applicant and "PROCESS OF MANAGING" - steps/stages will be involved as always in every process, so they sure have their own way of running it. Also from the fifth line "please note, we will be conducting one-on-one INTERVIEWS via telphone FROM thursday July 28th 2011. Take note "INTERVIEWS"- with the plural (s), meaning more interviews to come and finally "FROM"- as it implies commencing on July 28th which open ended statement. Hence they are certainly going to attend to all the responses using a defined process. I stand to be corrected, just expressing from my pespertive. Diageo Hopefuls, Hold on be Strong.
    I am tempted to agree with you. I have a strong feeling that they'll still contact those not yet contacted. Since they contacted those they felt they would not progress to the next stage, it'll really be awkward if they finally contact some who they think they can progress to the next stage and then just ignore the remaining people. This is my thinking though. Correct me if I am right. Lol
    Tictock likes this.

+ Reply
Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast