+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Diageo calling for test

Re: Diageo calling for test

prettyqueen: hehehhehe.......i am pretty fine where i am and i aint making any move just yet. I was only helping out sumone with d diageo recruitment aight. So dont feel threatened by poor old me....lol

eby4me had same challenges,try using anoda system or reinstall adobe reader 10

i applied and a test notice was sent to me.as i opened the notice,i never knew i had automatically called for the tests.immediately,both assessment tests with the topic 'private' were sent to my box with a grace of five working days to attend to them.its an shl verbal and numerical reasoning tests with lots of example tests before you do the main thing....i have done mine though,its nothing new,its just all about the timing.18 questions in 25 mins for the numerical,then 30 questions for 18mins or so for the verbal....goodluck guys...

for diego applicants, if u av recieved the mail for the shl test make sure u av flash player installed in ur system otherwise u wont be able to take the test online. And most importantly the Numerical is mostly a repitition of ...? The Numerical is sure nt a friend of time. Bt if u are 'smart' u can conquer it. Goodluck to y'all

Dear Malquisoft, please complete ur statement u said the numerical test is a repetition on .... where did they repeat from please i need ur kind feedback, Thanks.

the assessment are just verbal reasoning and numeric reasoning. the verbal is just 18qs for just 15mins and the numerics is 18qs for just 25 mins.all u need is speed oo

...adimegwuchima, Guffy , eby4me, & franckloud, I got this information from Diageo and I hope it can be of help to you guys
    "FAQ and top tips for the recruitment process"

I never received my online tests?
    Only candidates, who successfully complete and pass our initial screening stage, will receive the two emails with the links to both the online verbal and numerical tests. If you think you haven’t received the link:
    1. Check your email inbox and also your junk mail. (look for an email marked private)
    2. If you definitely haven’t received the online tests, contact [email protected] and include the role and market to which you are applying (e.g Supply graduate role, Nigeria)

I got the emails but can’t see the link to the online tests?
    • Please note the link is at the very bottom of each email. Ensure you scroll down far enough to find it.
    Dear {CandidateFirstName},
    As part of the application process for your recent application to Diageo, we would like you to complete two online assessments (one verbal and one numerical). Each assessment should take between 20 to 40 minutes to complete, and will be part of the criteria we use to evaluate you for the role.
    Please note, you will receive a separate e-mail for each assessment you are being asked to complete. You will need to follow the assessment link in each e-mail individually and complete each assessment independently. Your application will not be considered until both assessments have been completed.
    You have 5 working days to complete the assessment. You may access the assessment by either clicking on the assessment link below, or copying the expanded assessment link into your web browser's address bar.

Assessment Details:
    Name of Assessment: {SHL_AssessLinkName}

Assessment Link: {SHL_AssessmentLink_HyperLink}

Alternative Assessment Link: {SHL_AssessmentLink_RawLink}
    Diageo partners with SHL as their assessment provider. If you have any technical difficulties regarding the assessment, please forward this email to SHL at [email protected]. Your unique candidate reference is contained within the link above, therefore it's important to ensure that you forward this email with your query to SHL.
    Yours sincerely,
    Diageo Resourcing
    • When you click on the link you will be given eight practice questions to familiarise yourself with the style of questions before starting the real tests.
    Whilst completing my online tests I got an error message?
    You may have experienced a system failure or timeout. If this occurs:
    • Click the Back button in your browser and either retry the command or refresh the screen.
    • Alternatively, close the browser, log into the system and retry.
    • If you still have technical difficulties accessing the assessment link, please contact the SHL servicedesk immediately at [email protected]. Please remember, you must have internet access to be able to complete the online tests.

I hope this info has been of assistance. All the best guys

hi terry honest. my own case is rada diff i got a mail dat dey'l send two sep mails fr the test buh dey are yet to do dat.

Quote Originally Posted by beesoola85 View Post
    hi terry honest. my own case is rada diff i got a mail dat dey'l send two sep mails fr the test buh dey are yet to do dat.
    If you definitely haven’t received the online tests, contact [email protected] and include the role and market to which you are applying (e.g Supply graduate role, Nigeria).
    I guess you can also attach a copy of the email that was sent to you.
    I hope this helps.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234