+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Department of Petroleum Resources(DPR) Recruitment New Website is Opened !

Re: Department of Petroleum Resources(DPR) Recruitment New Website is Opened !

Thanks.I just applied and it went!

wat about folks dat applied wit ecowry.com/eraproserve.com do dey need apply again becos i saw u made a mock of d site by saying cowery.com so pls elaborate lets knw if u jus joking by saying cowery or do i need reapply

ecowry.com/eraproserve.com is not from DPR. It is a fraudulent website as only www.eraproserve.com was used before it developed fault. Now the new webiste is www.eraproservejobs.com.

If you have used ecowry.com/eraproserve.com please in your own interest, apply again. I beg you.
    o

Thanks man. You are the bomb. I just applied and everything went smoothly.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

Please remember to select the appropriate job Reference. Cross check the job reference with the position you are applying for.
    o

thanks I ave applied

This is great guys.
    @poster, thanks for this.

I'm having difficulty inserting my date of birth, its refused to open a calender of space to type, any ideas, help pls

@ nokiaperson, It may be your internet connection because i just tried it now and the date of birth inserted very well. Kindly refresh your page and allow it to finish before clicking on the date of birth.
    o

GOD BLESS YOU ALL, PLS SPREAD THE GOSPEL FURTHER ONCE U'VE SUCCESSFULLY APPLIED...LIKE AM DOING NOW.

thanks so much. dynamic precious. I applied before inthe first website but didnt get any response or email. i guess i should try again.
    With God all things are possible

PLS I HAVE APPLIED AND NO REPLY WAS RECIEVED. PLS ENLIGHTEN ME. DO I APPLY AGAIN

pls guys that applied before but didnt receive any response about the successful receipt of their application, can they apply again? and if they do couldnt the administration of eraproserve.com pardon since the fact wasnt theirs. dynamic, pls respond cos it seems u r a dpr employee.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast