+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: congratulations;breakthrugh unlimited

congratulations;breakthrugh unlimited

Brethren, the NNPC scheduled tests is a week from today.
    It is my earnest prayer that as we travel to and from various locations and destinations, despite the wonderful road network in our great nation, there would be cause to celebrate at the end.
    a) Not called for test yet?-no need to panic. Someone still called at about noon today, that he just got his. The numbers of applicants’ were astronomical. Accommodation for the tests was grossly insufficient. There are several who have not been called up, based on discipline and cadre. I hear the consultants are proposing another test next month. It is my prayers that it would be approved and the process comprehensively completed.
    That aside, it is also not possible for the consultants to call everybody that is qualified for the test. That’s why they are paid-to screen. But for naija hot jobbers who wage war on their knees, and Olodumare saw them through the various LIFO, FIFO, BALLOTING, etc exercises.

b) Called but no NYSC? He that called you is faithful and just to keep you to the very end. Go to your exam centre, present your case, write your exams, and go back on your knees. This God can do and undo..

c) Called but centre unfavourable? Test centre’s were arranged basically in consideration to fields applied for, and also to curb cheating. NNPC has no hand in the exam centre selection/allocation. It is entirely the consultant prerogative. Many of us would be going to the centres allotted us, but those who feel aggrieved can still contact and protest to the chief consultant, dele abegunde, at their Norman Williams Street office, or boycott it in protest and get a court injunction to nullify it.., But we that remember that certain persons are not even happy about this test protest, and would want the status quo-where they bring in their cronies to continue, we are gladly going to write the test.

d) Called but abroad? There is no precedent of NNPC conducting a test abroad. I certainly doubt if it would start now. During the last recruitment, several persons came from the UK and the us. NNPC would also not be reimbursing at this stage, so don’t bank on it. The application forms did not include the United Kingdom as a test centre. I would advise my brothers who were invited and interested to kindly commence their process of their return to their fatherland to write this test.

e) Called; how do I get my hard copy invite? If by Thursday, you do not receive the invite at your RESIDENTIAL address, kindly go to the nearest FEDEX office to your residence. If you changed residence, but in the same city, ditto. Have a proof of identification, ok. I yet to get mine, though the NNPC tower is my address.

f) Called, but no means of identity? The national driving license is your best bet. Visit any FRSC or board of Inland Revenue, you would definitely get one. You may need to pay more than the usual #5000:00, since you need it pronto.

g) Test formats? There is no basic test format. This is the first time consultants are handling the NNPC recruitment process. It however has a standard. An ideal test format would therefore be a synergy between Phillips consulting tests formats and NNPC standards. NNPC is interested in numeracy skills, verbal reasoning and current affairs-your knowledge of the oil industry is also essential, read up on the PIB, LCA, MDG, NEEDS, as it affects the oil and gas industries. I haven’t laid my hands on the tests Phillips conducted for SEC.

I commence at the end of work today, a one week leave, to enable me prepare for the test. I congratulate everyone in advance. I already see you there. you have come this far, you cant go down. Its congratulations in advance, break through unlimited.

Re: congratulations;breakthrugh unlimited

Remain Blessed Jesus Army, wish 2 congratulate in advance too. Surely, breakthru unlimited...

Jesus Army, thanks for giving us hope ''I hear the consultants are proposing another test next month''. I have not been called up yet but I know this job is mine.There are several who have not been called up, based on discipline and cadre-but check out Discipline-Chemical Engineering Grade-2.1 Age-27 years Year of graduation- 2006 NYSC year- 2008 Position applied-GT(Uploaded all documents, Birth cert, Degree cert, NYSC cert, WAEC cert, CV not more than 50kb each) Can some one please tell me the sort of screening that was carried out in this my case or is it an oversight?

@Jesus Army, may God continue to be with you, thanks for everything, and Yes I will see you at the top, precisely the training school. Jesus is already at work!!!

Jesus Army!....U deserve to belong to dis forum.....God will surely see you through AMEN!
    Though i applied, but havent been called up till dis moment, ...your inspirational talks uplifts my spirit, & i bet most other members of this forum.
    Keep it up man!
    To U and to all dat have been called up,....congrats...burn d candles....VICTORY IS URS.....Good luck to you all,...come 26th!

@Jesus Army, @all, Congrats in Advance! We go pop champagne!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kahal View Post
    @Jesus Army, @all, Congrats in Advance! We go pop champagne!!!!!!!!!!!
    location, date and time please

dont know how to pass this across friends,
    but Gods blessings are not temporal,
    He delivers to the very extreme.
    He does not stop half way.
    Keep Him close this time,dont grieve the spirit.
    every blessing is for a purpose....to glorify Him.
    as Job said,"i have made a convenant with my eyes not to look upon a maiden"
    make a covenant with Him today
    God i will use all my resources to bless you, my feet and heart shall not cease from your house.
    but even if you decide not to give it to me,
    just like daniel said,
    i will still worsip you,there is and will nevr be a plan B on that matter

strange things indeed do happen.
    ite essential we position our selves for the miraculous.
    despite the avalanche of controversies,people are still connecting heaven.
    i received a call from a forumite today, deeply worried.why?
    he didnt receive an email invite,yet fedex called him to pick up his letter.
    i told him,he owed no one an explanation,go and sit for your test.God is at work!!!
    if you can just connect heaven,you will see the miraculous

keep it up

+ Reply