+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Topic: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

Re: Chevron facilities engineer (electrical) skill test

Pls,when did you guys receive invite for the electrical position.

Quote Originally Posted by freemee View Post
    Pls,when did you guys receive invite for the electrical position.
    Saturday .......

Pls tell us wat date and time did u receive ur invite and wat venue did u take ur test-there are a lot more who av note being invite niether av dey received any regetion mail - u are the first set am noticing-I will appreciate ur response while wishing u best of luck

Chevron has called all the people they need for skill test for the Facility Engr series across all centres and virtually everyone got the invite saturday afternoon. Like we always say in this nhj, if u av not got IV yet, move on. It is purely a function of cut-off and if you didn't score up to that, they didn't send u IV for d skills test. It is that simple.
    All the best to those who got invited, it is your time. Make the best of the opportunity. It is a race against very competent and equally qualified folks like you. Pray, pay the price (study well) and you'll see God at work.
    PS: I doubt if Chevron send regret mails o, so I don't advise anyone to bring that up here; you are invited or not, simple!

Chevron has called all the people they need for skill test for the Facility Engr series across all centres and virtually everyone got the invite saturday afternoon. Like we always say in this nhj, if u av not got IV yet, move on. It is purely a function of cut-off and if you didn't score up to that, they didn't send u IV for d skills test. It is that simple.
    All the best to those who got invited, it is your time. Make the best of the opportunity. It is a race against very competent and equally qualified folks like you. Pray, pay the price (study well) and you'll see God at work.
    PS: I doubt if Chevron sends regret mails o, so I don't advise anyone to bring that up here; you are invited or not, simple!

Re: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

For those yet that haven't received the invite for the FE position all I can say is that life goes on, not everyone was bound to be called [the cut-off might have been very high so if you didn't get called it doesn't mean you are not good]. More opportunities still to come, with the gathered experience from writing the Dragnet test at least you are in a better position to do better next time.

For those wondering how those that passed the Dragnet test made it, many ppl have already contributed as regards that but I guess I can re-emphasize that you don't need to see the questions before hand to make it through. As long as you already know the GSE format you are good to go. All you need to do is PREPARE which involves going through lots of practice questions. IMPROVE on your weaknesses [which is usually verbal for engineers], don't feel you have no business with Verbal Reasoning coz u r an Engr. Finally, during the test itself, be CONFIDENT and stay FOCUSED on the test at hand forgetting any previous information you heard or saw and try to tackle the problem that lies before you. If you have written a Dragnet test before then that should help in letting you know how to MANAGE YOUR TIME during the test, that's of utmost importance...
    17th Wonder of the World

*Forgive the typos please* No time to prove read this long literature before posting it
    17th Wonder of the World

Re: Chevron facilities engineer (mechanical) skill test

please has no one been invited for the mechanical/facilities engineer skills test yet? where all the mech boys dey now?!
    I

I pray the God u serve does the same miracle for me....I am happy for you.
    Akan A1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imklt View Post
    PS: I doubt if Chevron send regret mails o, so I don't advise anyone to bring that up here; you are invited or not, simple!
    Who is he that saith a thing and it cometh to pass when the Lord God commandeth it not

Gd luck 2 al writn dia skil test 2mao..Gods grace is sufficient

@6footplus, I was invited for the skills test too. Do you have any material that can be used for preparation? What areas should one concentrate on for reading?

Pls those writing their skill test today (Triple C et. al) should update us wit d necessary info...

+ Reply
Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast