+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Topic: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

Re: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by DIVFAVOR View Post
    Pls house I was rescheduled from 11am to 2pm same saturday, pls is there anyone still writing on saturday in the house, bcos am very much confused now. Everybody is saying he's being rescheduled from sarturday to friday.
    I was also rescheduled from 10am to 12 noon, still on saturday. Relax, no need to fear, everything is still on track. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ugochima30 View Post
    Nawa4dis job self! . Dis is fill wit and control by yorubas .were u can c tribalism and nepotism in d highest level.go2hel 2u al dcivas. I pray2GOD 4BIAFRA 2CUM 2STAY. Im tired of al dis shit cal one nigeria and religion crises and tribalism in job. COMPANYS AR CONTROL BY YORUBAS AND POLITICS AR CONTROLY BY HAUSAS, AND DEN IGBOS/CALABARS&RIVERS AR DIA SERVANT.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.PLS LETS TINK WIS OK AND LET DEM STOP USIN AND DCIVIN US
    Brother senior members conduct themselves in the best of behaviours and manners, there is a general discussion page, please vent off there, thanks.

Lets leave the topic as is and avoid derailing.

Thanks guys
    peleke, storckTL87 and balarabe12 like this.

wanna reschedule for friday in abuja, i just hope the test holds den, else earler on saturday will do, dt 12PM dey gave me was just nt it at all.................

@dammyz09, if you think the questions can be gotten for free then go to the street and find them or goto book shops and buy them, stay there!! While other people practice with them.

@ DIVFAVOR... Where are you writing yours?... Houston, London, Lag, PH, Benin or Abj.

@Proton am writing mine in PH,
    @all txs for all ur replies, am grateful, I tot am d only one going to write on saturday, I for turn mysef in on friday immediately.
    God Grace and One luv bro.

Quote Originally Posted by guruz View Post
    @dammyz09, if you think the questions can be gotten for free then go to the street and find them or goto book shops and buy them, stay there!! While other people practice with them.
    Tell me, did you buy the questions? I bet someone sent it to you for free. The assessment day materials i had (that was actually paid for on their website) i shared to people FREELY. Keep your materials abeg! Besides, there's no guarantee that you will send the questions after receiving recharge card. You are a con man, go and get a honest job!

shut up ur mouth .u ar yoruba man.dnt clem akwa ibom. And listen im nt tribalistic in nature Ok. Wen sum1 says d trut.u guys wnts 2kil d pesin. I dint hate any body or tribe ok.bt al im tryin2say ,is 4us 2stop tribalism and religios crises ok. Becus yoruba in ofice cant ofer job2igbo tribe&riverlin tribe, hausa in politice cant alow igbo2rule, yet wil stil clem 1nigeria. Lets watch al dis tin and lets tink and stop it now or neva.4it nt2couse anoda war or crisis.But 1luv house .i luv u al and im a hapy man o.bt lets chek my ward dia is sence in it o

shut up ur mouth .u ar yoruba man.dnt clem akwa ibom. And listen im nt tribalistic in nature Ok. Wen sum1 says d trut.u guys wnts 2kil d pesin. I dint hate any body or tribe ok.bt al im tryin2say ,is 4us 2stop tribalism and religios crises ok. Becus yoruba in ofice cant ofer job2igbo tribe&riverlin tribe, hausa in politice cant alow igbo2rule, yet wil stil clem 1nigeria. Lets watch al dis tin and lets tink and stop it now or neva.4it nt2couse anoda war or crisis.But 1luv house .i luv u al and im a hapy man o.bt lets chek my ward dia is sence in it o
    Why are you angry? Who is claiming Akwa Ibom anyways? What's going on here? Please calm down, you are on a public site!

PS - *CLAIM; not CLEM, okay?

@ugochima30, take it easy. Pls try and improve in your English. No hard feelings.

Bros i dont know how far you have gone but i think you are not exposed at all
    you are talking like someone that dint go to school at all
    and so unfortunate you are also talking like someone that have never worked in a standard company before
    You must be one of these guys selling stuffs at alaba market or Onitsha main market to be talking like this
    I actually wonder what a distraction like you is doing on this site
    I thought this blog is supposed to be for learned people seeking a gainful job and not meat sellers
    You are simply lamenting on what your grand fathers told you about yorubas, Ibos and Hausas

Please wake up.
    Ibos are the senior managers where I work .............................
    and am sure where i work is a place anyone would be very happy to work

So brother think before you make comments and stop this your cleming cleming

OK?
    success47 likes this.

Thank God Chevron has clarified everyone,Now its Aptitude all the way,House do u have persons writing b4 12pm on saturday..House anyboby with useful material,Pls Roger [email protected]

hi guys,
    please has anyone who applied for the business analyst position been called for a test?

+ Reply
Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast