+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Chevron-Dragnet OND/HND Oil and Gas Training!

Re: Chevron-Dragnet OND/HND Oil and Gas Training!

The interview was ok.they brought a line diagram for us to identify the parts marked.they also brought some tools for us to identify the ones that are adjustable.with some other simple questions

The interview has ended today. It was just as Conoil123 narrated. Success wishes to all, as we await the call for medicals... Guys, your comments are welcomed here. Forward ever!!!

May the joyful news that He is risen bring us hope, love and joy this season. Happy Easter @all!

May this day be a new beginning of greater prosperity, success and happiness for us all.

@Conoil, you heard right.. Am on a different voyage now, sailing onward to greatness! I wish u success on ur present glory platform.. We take d industry by storm!

The good news is coming our way soon......I mean very very soon,It might be today,tomorrow or next but lets all be expectant.1luv

@conoil I really like ur drive,let's jes keep being hopeful ryt?I mean we've gone 2 far 2 give up now;am I right or am I right?

Congratz to u all as u match into greatness, Kindly help ur brother with Dragnet past/ans @ProDafe,Conoil123,Anointed -1,excdt and anybody that hv it. Inbox me with ds email address : [email protected]. God bless you real good! 1lv
    J

@chuksmith; Anyone who claims to have Dragnet past questns is not sincere. Their past questns are very difficult to get because they are auto-generated from a very wide range of questn bank. If u have written Dragnet test before, u will knw what I mean. Some pple might have succeeded in getting some of their questns outside the test hall through some dubious means but there's no guarantee that u will meet that same set of questions when it's ur turn to take the test. Even if u succeeded in getting their complete past questns and u are able to pass the test due to that advantage, that will amount to cheating which doesn't pay anybody as u will be found out in the end. So what u need are the general tips on how to pass aptitude tests with emphasis on Dragnet tests. I will give u the tips later. Hope u will remember us when u become the president...

Happy new month. Welcome to the month of MAY... Miracle Awaits You!

This is a truly happy moment for me. I have come to return all the glory to the One who truly deserve it. His name is Jehovah. He has proven once again that He is faithful to reward the faith of the children of men. The Lord God Almighty has done a great thing for me. It's victory at last! I have receive the mail for medicals.... Thank you Jesus!!! I am not signing out yet, my testimony is coming soon. One love!

Congratulations @Anoited one! U are highly favoured! The Lord has done it. Welcome to d world of Big Boys!

Thank you! @ProDafe. To God be the glory!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast