+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Chevron calling for pet eng interview

Chevron calling for pet eng interview

Chevron has finally called for interview. guys check ur box. the interview is on Monday, 20th june. Those that went for drilling eng interview should please give us an info of the interview process.

Re: Chevron calling for pet eng interview

I wrote in ph

House.is it only 1 person that is invited for the pet eng interview? pls reply

i know some friends that wrote with me chams city ph,they are not invited.pls any ph invitee?

i have not received my invite yet,i guess they are calling a particular number at a time,d problem is people seem scared to say they hv bn invited probably 4 superstious reasons,if not,we wud have bn able to know d true situation of things,9tstar:i wish u success in ur interview,expecting mine shortly.

Yes, they have called for the interview. Haven't gotten the invite though, but I know of a friend that has. Appears they called very few people. We can still hope that ours is coming.

I doubt if anyone that wrote the test in ph has been called for whatsoever position, still hoping against all odds.

Originally Posted by loggingtools
    Pls kindly help me repost this message for the forum. (My account is awaiting activation)

The interview for drilling engrs (entry level) was conducted 3rd week of May. (mine was a 4 man panel, 2 technical, 1 hr & 1 safety staff)

U will intro urself then, they asked some questions about drilling ops, safety, current experience, team work, etc. it lasted about 35 mins.

they ask a question and u are required to answer paying particular attention to d result achieved by ur actions.

i reckon very few pipl were invited. probably less than 10. (dats minus the candidates from out of naija ; not too sure though).

They are also to contact successful candidates in about a month, so fingers crossed till end of this month.

KEY TIP: we know its chevron and all but pls still be calm and natural and emphasize results achieved by your actions. i hope dis is not too late... Cheers...

thanks to loggingtools,he sent me a message like that too which i pasted with the topic "Chevron interview". This at least moves us in the right direction, thanks a lot
    @1986: there is a possibility they might cal again but for those that were successful in the aptitude test,they were called 4 a skills test in Lagos, and those successful in d skills test are currently bn invited 4 interviews probably a panel interview.

+ Reply