+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Topic: Chevron calling for aptitude test (facilities engineer, graduate level)

Re: Chevron calling for aptitude test (facilities engineer, graduate level)

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    @tripplec... which position r u talkin abt ??
    Facilies Engrg - Mech or Chem Disciplines

fluid dynamics for mechanical

compulsory questions
    1. Calculate the volume of liquid flowing in a pipe including the number of hrs it will take for it to drain completely
    2. It is a quiz (just 2Marks)
    3. Mathematics question to determine which bidder is less costly
    4. It is to calculate the EMV( i neva hear am b4) of two business project and say which one of the project to advice the oil company to embark on
    5. Electrical; Ohms Law and Power
    6. Pulley and the "b" part is to calculate the amount(in Naira) of concrete to be used round a joint.

Guys i Posted these because the test is all over both in naija and abroad.

Wish you guys Luck in your future endeavor
    Triple-C likes this.

FE:chem/pro howdy do? Hope the antidote (conversion,continuityeqn,chart,sheet) constrained the process FLOW despite THERMAL changes due to operating limit imposed by both the process SAFETY and process ECONOMICS which in turn determines the process DESIGN & process CONTROL variables, thereby factoring the equipment SPECIFICATION i.e selection & sizing of an equip to account for MATERIAL requirements & using UTILITY sources for ENERGY consideration of any Process as well as the interpretation of PFDs, P&ID and symbols in the given process.
    peleke likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iOS View Post
    FE:chem/pro howdy do? Hope the antidote (conversion,continuityeqn,chart,sheet) constrained the process FLOW despite THERMAL changes due to operating limit imposed by both the process SAFETY and process ECONOMICS which in turn determines the process DESIGN & process CONTROL variables, thereby factoring the equipment SPECIFICATION i.e selection & sizing of an equip to account for MATERIAL requirements & using UTILITY sources for ENERGY consideration of any Process as well as the interpretation of PFDs, P&ID and symbols in the given process.
    wat a concise summary of the FE exams...bros i dey believe u...no b only iOS, android sef follow, nice one

guy, when do you think the result will be out since we are not up to a thousand and what do you guess the cut off will probably be?

Quote Originally Posted by vonxe View Post
    guy, when do you think the result will be out since we are not up to a thousand and what do you guess the cut off will probably be?
    I believe people were up to 1 thousand or close to it considering that there were 3 batches and each batch was maybe 300 . And again the hall has an approximate capacity to take about 200,also, every batch was not accommodated in one sitting, some spilt over to another batch.

To me, instrumentation experienced questions were easier than graduate ones. Graduate one would favour those not practicing instrumentation.

I disagree we were up to a thousand, The hall capacity is for 166 candidates 4 batches plus some extras.
    True talk the experienced instrumentation was easier than the graduate test, NA GOD HAND I DEY OOO

Result or no result, the successful candidates will resume in december - according 2 one of two active men in the hall(he said that when a lady asked when we should expect feedback from). Probably the interview might be in october (my guess oo) bcos december still far oh. Wish all success.

I had a good peep at the list...we were a little above 700. Batches B, C and D might be luckier since some of them got heads up on some questions before dey entered the hall. Still, all the best to all. The guy said they might call in less than 3 wks!

people are yet to write this test guys. please keep spilling the beans.

@saintneo,hw thru is it dat people are still yet 2 write d test? We always criticize dragnet but d house can see also dat chevron lacks depth. They cannot structure questions 4 less than a thousand people-hw un4tunate.i hope d skill test is not worse than d aptitude test in terms of conduct?

Quote Originally Posted by thebigdeal View Post
    @saintneo,hw thru is it dat people are still yet 2 write d test? We always criticize dragnet but d house can see also dat chevron lacks depth. They cannot structure questions 4 less than a thousand people-hw un4tunate.i hope d skill test is not worse than d aptitude test in terms of conduct?
    Not sure mate, but I heard from some folks on the other thread. Nevertheless, I think people should learn how to keep quiet for some time.

+ Reply
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast