+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Topic: Chevron calling for aptitude test (facilities engineer, graduate level)

@akhagbeme, it cud take a week or 2 weeks. It depends. They are not predictable. But i'm quite sure it wont take up to 3 weeks frm experience. I'm expectin dragnet 2 release results and start calin 4 interview 4rm next week monday. Dats wat i've goten 2 hear 4rm an insider.

Re: Chevron calling for aptitude test (facilities engineer, graduate level)

Just ignore the mail, it's nothing but scam!

Thanks Guys! I thought as much... Useless Scammers.

Most of u guys are wicked. U all have d dragnet leaked questions but none of u want to send it to us after our request.

Bcos of ur undue advantage, u are now suggesting 90% cut-off mark abi. Most of u all already know d answers before d exam.

Calculators were also not allowed too. Shame on all of u cheaters. U dont want to help odas abi and u want to get the job. Repercussion awaits u all
    EdgarG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lolliba View Post
    Is this a Scam or Real? I wrote the Chevron test on Saturday in London.

Just worried about the Email address:

<[email protected]>
    To:
    Sent: Wednesday, 1 August 2012,
    16:32
    Subject: CHEVRON
    INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT LETTER

Chevron
    Nigeria Limited
    2 Chevron Drive, Lekki Peninsula
    Private Mail Bag
    Lagos, Nigeria

Thank you for your
    application
    with Chevron as an ENGINEERING
    position .

We are pleased to inform you that
    your name have been shortlisted for an oral interview in our Company ( Chevron
    Nigeria Limited), which will take place on Monday September 17th 2012 at 10:30am
    prompt.

The location of the interview will be:
    The Recruitment Center, Gate 2 Chevron Drive, Lekki Peninsula Private Mail Bag
    12825 Lagos, Nigeria.

You are required to bring along with you originals of your education certificates, birth certificate, a recent passport photograph. You may not be interviewed if you do not bring the required documents.

You will be
    responsible for the processing of your Nigeria Immigration Documents (Non
    Nigeria Residents) for which you will be reimbursed at our own rates after the
    interview.We are doing it this way because most of the applicants fail to show
    up for the oral interview at the appointed time or not at all which is then a
    waste of funds to our Company.

Kindly confirm your attendance by responding to
    the Nigeria Immigration Department Office via their email on nigimmigrationdepartment@ymail
    .com as soon as possible, to give you the full details on how you
    will get your Nigeria Immigration Documents for the interview, if you are not
    residing in Nigeria.

Please print out and
    bring along this invitation letter when coming to our Company for your oral
    interview.

Note:If you pass our oral interview, which
    will last for 65 minutes with any of our recruiting staff,you will be given a
    Hard Copy of your Employment Letter that will enable you join us at your own
    convenient/appropriate time.But if eventually, you did not succeed in the oral
    interview in your preferred position, we will put you in another position, in
    other to compensate you for your time and interest regarding this job
    opportunity.
    Kind regards,

Mr Mohammed Hassan
    HR Executive
    Director
    (Chevron
    Nigeria
    Limited)

BIG SCAM FROM ONE BRAINLESS MORON!

Simple, Chevron can NEVER send you this kind of mail with a public domain like @yahoo.com, @ymail.com, @gmail.com etc. It must come from @chevron.com or from their desginate company.

Quote Originally Posted by Successisours View Post
    Most of u guys are wicked. U all have d dragnet leaked questions but none of u want to send it to us after our request.

Bcos of ur undue advantage, u are now suggesting 90% cut-off mark abi. Most of u all already know d answers before d exam.

Calculators were also not allowed too. Shame on all of u cheaters. U dont want to help odas abi and u want to get the job. Repercussion awaits u all
    My brother. I don't know where you get your facts, neither do I know where those 'examiners' got their cut-off marks. But the fact still remains that the tests were simple, they are only testing your speed. For my self, I only had some time constraints in the Verbal Reasoning; but finished the rest two before time. Finished Abstract reasoning and still moved back to re-check, and I bet you, the questions were fresh to me. I have never seen them anywhere prior to the exam.

@geejay. It seems u ar still a newbie. If u dont know anything just stay mute.

Dose dat went for mobil and chevron exams saw d questions before d exams. I even saw a hard copy from a lady studying.

Ofcourse, Dragnet questions is easy. But u cant ever score 95% without malpractice. Dose cheaters wil b invited ahead of u and I.

Dose dat went for mobil and chevron exams saw d questions before d exams. I even saw a hard copy from a lady studying.

Ofcourse, Dragnet questions is easy. But u cant ever score 95% without malpractice. Dose cheaters wil b invited ahead of u and I.
    Ok, seems u'r very sure of ur facts.

For those of us that wrote the chevron petroleum/earth scientist test has anyone gotten any feedback from them?

Agreed with you guy. I have did dragnet test more than ten times and I have not been called for once after the test. even when i was expected to be called, i won't be called. At least I know that I am not so dull. I have wrote Drillog Petrodynamics Ltd (2009) conducted by the coy as paper based test (Numerical, Verbal, Electrical and Mechanical Test), Julius Berger Nigeria (2012) conducted by Adexen in Chams, Ikeja with negative marks as Computer based test(Numerical, Verbal, Engineering Test) but not dragnet question, Giesecke and Dievrient African Ltd (2012) conducted by the coy as paper based test (Electrical/IT test), KPMG (Paper test -2007). Among which I qualified for the interview stage.

Majorly, Let consider Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment for Engineers administered by Adexen conducted in Chams, Lagos (2012). Adexen came with their questions (Numerical, Verbal, Engineering Test- you are to select your discipline question). Nobody know the question but people that have wrote the test in 2011 know the format but not the same question. It means this is what they call test. A lot of people came for the test as usual but few was called for the interview. Even I am not sure that I will be called because I am still comparing it to Dragnet GSE test.

Advice to Dragnet: Dragnet should set another test in similar format but different question from what we have been seeing before. I couldn't come for Dragnet Test (11.30am) in their office on 31st of July 2012 and Chevron Test (3.30pm) in Chams on 31st July 2012, just because I can't be taking a lot of excuses from my peanut paid company to write a test that will not be sincerely justified. we said some guys have the question and they called for Mobil Rescheduling of Test, I still try to come for the test still seeing almost the same question. why are you rescheduling the test? because I will tell you that someone like me if I saw a question to practice and I looked at it upto 5mins, if I see the same question 2yrs time I will still remember the answer. This is why I blame lecturers that set all his question from examples or note. Because you will cram what is inside the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent001 View Post
    Agreed with you guy. I have did dragnet test more than ten times and I have not been called for once after the test. even when i was expected to be called, i won't be called. At least I know that I am not so dull. I have wrote Drillog Petrodynamics Ltd (2009) conducted by the coy as paper based test (Numerical, Verbal, Electrical and Mechanical Test), Julius Berger Nigeria (2012) conducted by Adexen in Chams, Ikeja with negative marks as Computer based test(Numerical, Verbal, Engineering Test) but not dragnet question, Giesecke and Dievrient African Ltd (2012) conducted by the coy as paper based test (Electrical/IT test), KPMG (Paper test -2007). Among which I qualified for the interview stage.

Majorly, Let consider Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment for Engineers administered by Adexen conducted in Chams, Lagos (2012). Adexen came with their questions (Numerical, Verbal, Engineering Test- you are to select your discipline question). Nobody know the question but people that have wrote the test in 2011 know the format but not the same question. It means this is what they call test. A lot of people came for the test as usual but few was called for the interview. Even I am not sure that I will be called because I am still comparing it to Dragnet GSE test.

Advice to Dragnet: Dragnet should set another test in similar format but different question from what we have been seeing before. I couldn't come for Dragnet Test (11.30am) in their office on 31st of July 2012 and Chevron Test (3.30pm) in Chams on 31st July 2012, just because I can't be taking a lot of excuses from my peanut paid company to write a test that will not be sincerely justified. we said some guys have the question and they called for Mobil Rescheduling of Test, I still try to come for the test still seeing almost the same question. why are you rescheduling the test? because I will tell you that someone like me if I saw a question to practice and I looked at it upto 5mins, if I see the same question 2yrs time I will still remember the answer. This is why I blame lecturers that set all his question from examples or note. Because you will cram what is inside the book.

All the test I am talking about, I know I can't score 90 except Drillog that is both OBJ and theory that I score 90. due to enough time and small questions (17 questions in 1hours, 14 Obj and 3 Theory and I miss 2 obj which is 5marks each) . Adexen test, I know i can't get more than 60. because I couldn't finish at all. But i pass the test.

In Dragnet Test, I usually covered up to (18 out of 20 Numerical and at worst I will score 17), (16 out of 16 Abstract and at worst I will score 13) then (12 out of 20 verbal and at worst I will score tell me if Dragnet test is a real test where nobody have the test question under this limited time limit, nobody can score 80 percent. talkless of 99 or 95 dudes you are talking about.

I personally dont believe one needs 2 cheat to pass dragnet. Merely writing their tests several tyms makes u acquainted wiv their questions. The more rizn why they need more questions.

In the space of one month, majorly the same set of ppl wrote the first Mobil test, The re-take Mobil test, Chevron's Pet Eng'g test, Chevron's Facility eng'g test e.t.c. How won't ppl be smiling out of the hall like I observed on Tuesday?!

Goodluck 2 all. And I would suggest that ppl should free their mind from getting the said questions since the said bearers are not forthcoming. The tests are actually kinda cheap, so trust me when I say sound preparation and focus would enhance your performance.
    Also for those that have had their fair share of 'unsuccesses' with dragnet, it would pay off soonest as you would become used 2 the questions with tym.

Lets say jobs dey 4 Naija, new sets of candidates would be writing d tests and not old cargoes as they would have been employed! God de

Firstly, let me give kudos to those house members who are doing their best to kip us informed 4rm reliable sources on d latest and sharing dia various experiences on d subject matter. At this stage, I quite
    believe its either Dragnet has run out of
    questions or their R&D section
    is really lagging behind. I mean
    how do you explain the
    justification behind a test
    whose questions many - a-
    candidate has become strongly
    acquainted with, In any case,
    the tests scores in any
    psychometric test is supposed
    to follow a Gaussian (normal)
    distribution, with very few
    people scoring high and very
    few people scoring low. Once
    the distribution becomes
    largely skewed, then it doesn't
    take rocket science to figure
    out something is wrong. Those
    who have access to Dragnet
    can kindly pass the information
    across.
    Secondly, I would love to believe
    everyone here is dignified
    enough to restrain from
    spreading spurious claims as
    regarding the cut-off or
    benchmark which might have eluded many.
    Lastly,while some would
    be shown the door at this
    stage, others would be shown
    the same door at the final
    stage, according to Winston
    Churchill, "success is never final,
    failure is never fatal; courage is
    what counts". Whatever
    happens make the best out of
    yourself, not every one is going
    to be employed by Chevron! I rest my case.

+ Reply
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast