+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Topic: CHAMS PLC CALLS FOR APTITUDE TEST

Re: CHAMS PLC CALLS FOR APTITUDE TEST

@gzl, u write KMPG too? u really deserve that title of SAN, lol... just kidding, when in the nearest future u begin to hammer, u will look back to this day and smile. God dey.

@gzl and eznira, i would like to tell u guys that i got an info from someone that said if u are above the age limit set by KPMG, jst forget abt them calling u. I know of a friend who had a 1st class and was put on hold foreva thank God he got P&G.
    @eznira i would like to apply to KPMG how do i go abt it, i did send my CV to their email [email protected]. Would that do Pls reply ASAP

@ufuoma, a friend sent his cv to that email addy, and they contacted him recently telling him that they aer interested in him but they will schedule a test for him soon. so dont worry.
    @gzl, omo eh, the chams test wasnt beans oh, at least i no of 6 guys complaining to me this morning after their test in abj. only one of them finished and he told me that he was just clicking and guesssing anyhw that y he finished.

gzl

lol........... @eznira, truly not beans
    @Ufuoma77, dat will do as long as you meet their criteria i.e 2.1 & below the age of 26yrs.
    @Ufuoma77, about ur friend; at all- at all na im bad pass. At least them leave the letter P & G for am, dem only take away K & M from KPMG
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@gzl, dats funny, d kpmg deducing to p&g, lol...
    @ufuoma, dat ur guy working wt p&g, did he study in uniben? R u also working at p&g? U really dnt hv to ans sha.

@gzl i like that.... thats sure to make my day...
    @eznira: no he is not from Ben... I finished from UI... and i am not working yet

@gzl hi gzl. I was also successful in kpmg test. took mine early this year though. im overly suprised it took a year b4 u got called for ur 1st interview. I havnt done any interviews yet, hope im called in time. what unit did u apply to, its likely u'd resume in october cause that's when their financial year starts and I heard that's when new recruits are brought in.

did u apply to hewlett packard? I did sometime last yr but haven't heard anything, does the same apply to u?

thnks

gzl

@Moir, I applied to ITA unit. It's true their new recruits resume in October cos I was told so during my interview. Just hope & pray it doesn't take as long as mine, but I believe & learnt that it's dependent on the department to which you applied. I also applied to HP but haven't heard anything eversince.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@gzl im ITA also, what's the interview like? one on one, or u face a panel? what sorta questns ?

Emma

I don't know wether d interview has finished but, if it hasn't, here is an EXPO. just go to google, type aptitude test questions and answers, on the list of drop down click d one EXFOSYS.com. This is where CHAMS copied their 20 Math questions. For me yday, it was fun writing as i memorized exfosy questions and everytin came out just like that. Just try it and it shall be well with u.
    E

gzl

@ikeemesowum, your post is ambiguous. Is your subject about interview or test?

Bro. Hw fa.... Hv u gotten a solution to d issue of ur exam venue?

Am having same problem... Reside close to Abj but was posted to Lagos

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456