+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Topic: CHAMS PLC CALLS FOR APTITUDE TEST

Re: CHAMS PLC CALLS FOR APTITUDE TEST

Quote Originally Posted by onozefe kingsley
    gies my case is different during the application i filled 2:1 whereas its 2:2 dat i hv.so, i dnt knw if i shld go for the test or not pls advise.kingsley
    guy wahala no dey. Go and write the test, if not for anything else, for the experience, never can tell, you might have such an outstanding score &.....they could just employ you.....so give it a shot.

4 those of u dat have 2.2. Go out there and prove them wrong, that its not abt paper result but what u can offer.
    E

I got mail too,but mine is in portharcourt cos i base there

Today's test went well.the organization was good and we started by past 9. The test was 60questions for 45mins and believe me you can't beat the time didn't submit b4 my time elapsed but i got a congratulatory message that my test has been completed after my time elapsed.hope the computer submits it 4 me bcos i am hopeful.I leave the rest to God.

Please, are the questions current affairs, mathematical or IT related? Those that have taken the test should give us more informaion on what to expect. Thanks.

Gmat quantitative and verbal.

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by woodrose
    @gzl, na you big o....
    always you o....
    thanks for all the info anyways... goodluck with your test
    by the way, any word from glo?
    @woodrose, no be me o, Na Baba God dey do am o. Me just dey do my own part and I dey leave the rest to God, na hm dey bless the works of my hands.

For those that had 2.2 & somehow applied and got the invitation, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't attend the test; even if for the experience only. Go there & prove yourself, you might just be favoured.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

gzl

I had my test this morning (8.30am batch). The test consists of mathematics, logic, and English. Altogether, 60questions - 45mins. Note that there's nothing you can do to finish, even the M.D. of ChamsPLC cannot finish the test in that time. So, try to do as many as you can; accurately.

Observation: It is quite pathetic the kind of design in which the questions are formatted. Could ChamsPLC not afford the cost of GSE for us? They now had to use an ugly ill-designed set of questions. The questions were not numbered, they were not sectioned, neither was the time counter displayed on the test-page during test. Overall the test was a poorly designed one. I believe chams could do better.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@gzl thanks again for helping
    any news from glo

House, I was invited to Lagos, but am currently in PH..Can someone furnish me with the addy for the PH test centre?..Your urgent response will be appreciated..Thanks and success to all

thats funny i am in lagos i was invited to p.h bcos on the add. on my c.v i guess qwe could switch
    Date: - Saturday, 17th April 2010

Time: - 08.30am

Venue: - No 89, Stadium Road, Beside Fedex Building, Port Harcourt, Rivers
    State.

@gzl, r u serious? Haba, dats nt so tight then. Anyway, as pa u don get experience from taking so many job tests, i guess u will blast d cham test as d applicant wt d best score

Quote Originally Posted by gzl
    I had my test this morning (8.30am batch). The test consists of mathematics, logic, and English. Altogether, 60questions - 45mins. Note that there's nothing you can do to finish, even the M.D. of ChamsPLC cannot finish the test in that time. So, try to do as many as you can; accurately.

Observation: It is quite pathetic the kind of design in which the questions are formatted. Could ChamsPLC not afford the cost of GSE for us? They now had to use an ugly ill-designed set of questions. The questions were not numbered, they were not sectioned, neither was the time counter displayed on the test-page during test. Overall the test was a poorly designed one. I believe chams could do better.
    gzl i agree with u, i dont think anyone who is not guessing can finish that test. Like u said even the MD of Chams cant. I also thot that the ASP.nEt designed test page was poorly constructed. I even had difficulty reading some questions cos of the poor design.
    For those that are yet to write theirs, dont concentrate on solving only the maths. Move freely and solve at random so as to gain on time. I assure u, the logic part will get u lost in transit. Jst keep an open mind.
    Good luck to all those that are yet to write the test

+ Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast