+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Topic: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

Re: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

Quote Originally Posted by chukzy4u
    Although i ve gone through all the pages here but i think its high time we start talking about the test proper interms of wat to expect so dat we can b fully prepared 4it as they say if u fail to prepare then u prepare to fail.
    Any info about NNPC question type should now start flowing in.
    Jesus Army hw do u reason this?
    i feel you my brother.im trying to verify some information,in due course,ill spill.trust me.

I am a graduate of chemical engineering with second class lower division, I tried following the instructions given on caution as you fill NNPC recruitment forms by applying for experienced hire since I am below 30 and I have 2.2 but I can't submit my registration form, it's asking me to specify the no. of years of work experience and the minimum is 5 years but i don't have up to that. Also the graduation year stopped at 2005 but I graduated 2006. What should I do , please advise me Jesus Army or anybody in the house. Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

please kindly assist i have been trying to upload my documents, how do i know if it went through because there is no indication as to if it was successful.

Quote Originally Posted by candice
    please kindly assist i have been trying to upload my documents, how do i know if it went through because there is no indication as to if it was successful.
    check the thread.yours is not a pecuiar problem

Quote Originally Posted by bosby
    I am a graduate of chemical engineering with second class lower division, I tried following the instructions given on caution as you fill NNPC recruitment forms by applying for experienced hire since I am below 30 and I have 2.2 but I can't submit my registration form, it's asking me to specify the no. of years of work experience and the minimum is 5 years but i don't have up to that. Also the graduation year stopped at 2005 but I graduated 2006. What should I do , please advise me Jesus Army or anybody in the house. Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    click on 5 years. you can apply for experienced hire.

I was privy to this meeting held yesterday. Present was the GGM HR, members of the GT Technical team, Consultants from the IT and Training firm. The objective of the meeting was to assess the recruitment process and exercise. It is noteworthy that most of the feedback was obtained from this forum. Members should therefore be cautious on what we say here, as we are being monitored, assessed and taken seriously. The issues below were deliberated.
    a) HND/BSC DISPARITY-committee decided that the GT 2010 was not a purely technical one as previous ones. It resolved that candidates with HND in related courses like accounting could apply as graduate trainees. As long they had upper credit and completed the mandatory NYSC.

b) Birth Certificate- the committee was adamant on its position on the birth certificate issue. It posited that affidavit does not register the birth of an individual, but a claim to have. Lost documents, can be replaced via the Local Government and NPC.

c) Recruitment-the committee members were disappointed on the percentage of wrongly filled forms despite instructions and alterations to the initial system. Consultants were directed to be firm.

d) GT PROCESS-the process of selection for GT’s would be via a Basic Entry Requirement tests to be held in different zones in the country. Successful applicants would then go through a skill/ field related tests, which would also include current affairs, etc. the last stage would be akin to the Shell Recruitment Day, where applicants would interact with their respective Departmental representatives and HR officials. Thereafter is medicals and then debriefing. The FSTP (E) and (T) commences immediately.

e) Experienced hire process-the process for the experienced hire would be concluded in a day. The day would start in the morning with Basic Entry Requirement Tests. The applicants would then get to meet representatives of their various departments and HR Officials. Case studies and how to handle scenarios, management style, knowledge of basic oil and gas statutes, PIB BILL, CSR, etc.

f) The training consultants, Nexus Alliance Limited, are to commence preparation of training venues for both GT (E and T). training modules are going to be wider and more encompassing to include community relations, security, public relations, human resources, etc… as GT’s would be posted to all dept’s in order to achieve the 70%/30%, technical and non technical quota in the system. The program is not to exceed 8 months, no matter what. Federal character is to be maintained. Five per state for both GT (E and T)

g) The NLC and NUPENG officials made statements against the contract staff system presently in the NNPC and asked for it to be abolished. Committee said they are making efforts to ensure that the NNPC faces its major responsibility of oil and gas regulations, and may scrap if it can’t outsource jobs. NLC threatened picketing.

h) Several offices are vacant and people presently being over worked in the various SBU’s following the retirements, resignation and outright sack of many staffs. They are eagerly awaiting our arrival.

@ Dr Anne-I arrived Warri safely. Let’s see. Don’t have your number. leaving tomorrow.
    @ Bunmi-I think its time you speak with him again.

Jesus Army!!! God bless u 4ur time & effort. The good that men do live with & after them.

@ Jesus Army, Please i have this problem: I am an HND graduate in Polymer Technology (Upper Credit) but i had lower credit in my OND (polymer tech). On the NNPC trainee technologist form, all academics entries for OND is compulsory and there was no provision for those with lower credit. Actually i want to front my HND but i think the compulsory OND entries might be a barrier.

What do house members have to say?

Hi

@ Jesus Army, thanks for the info n ur selfless service in this forum, God will continue to bless u. Pls as a novince to this area, how is basic requirement test going to look like? Thanks

@ Jesus army. Could you please clarify on the number of persons to be considered per state? Is it 5 persons for trainee and 5 persons for experienced hire or both trainee & experienced make up the five per state.

Thanks.

Quote from: olukasali on December 11, 2010, 08:39:14 AM
    House, i av jst uploaded all documents bt do nt know if my application is completed cos there no notification for successful completion. House, im confused.pls wat do i do now?

all the documents you successfully uploaded would be displayed.thats all.regardspls

After loading all the required docs, and viewing my loaded items, a prompt came up asking me to tick a box to confirm if I have finished with my application and warning that if I do not, my application is not yet submitted. and if I do tick, I will not be able to make any change once submitted. when I ticked , my page shows 'You have completed your application'.
    I think this actually signifies the end of the registration and submission processes.

Quote Originally Posted by JESUS ARMY
    click on 5 years. you can apply for experienced hire.

A million thanks to you Jesus Army, I appreciate your taking out time to answer my question and helping me out of a fix. In fact you're a godsend. May God greatly reward your selfless service, you're one in a million. Compliments of the season.

Jesus Army i appreciate ur helps to job seekers in this forum. Keep it up. please can someone that has got experience in the oil and gas after applying for a Graduate trainee, go on to apply for an experienced hire? Compliments of the season.

+ Reply
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast