+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: bullmate exams

Re: bullmate exams

I guess it's actually a problem, attributed to their first time in the business. Though, it is however not an excuse for the problems we are experiencing. Anyway, they had better come out with a possible solution or they would not find it funny.

house, life itself is a risk. this bullmate experience calls for sober reflection.had it been that the thing wasn't a scam, the fortunate ones among us would have been selected.but as it is, i guess it is just part of a learning process.scrutinize all job vacancies in future before applying. one love.

Guys i just got a message from these pple nw tellin me they apologise for the problem encountered 2day that the test center will be opened again on the 28th of February by 12noon for those that could nt do the test.... this pple are insane on SUNDAY

House i just got an sms from them saying "we apologise for problems encountered by you during this test. i think they are not scam but not 100% sure until am able to take my test and win the scholarship. I hope others too got the same text.

hi house, i am havin same prblm, but i just got a text msg frm them, i quote: " we apologize for problems encountered by you during this test. our test engine will re-open again on feb. 28th 2010 from 12noon for those who could not write this test today." jus pray they not scammers. however, anyone who has written the test today should pls help us who hav not written the test. tanx.
    G

Re:MY BULLMATE FELLOW, ARE WE DUPED?

Anyone in the house who has written his or her exam should pls come online to allay the fear of the awaiting majority.Are we duped? pls let us knw now!

I just tire for this bullmate guys. Nigeria is not yet "hard enough" to conduct tests online. I've been subscribing to internet for two days now and still have not been able to take my test. On gettin to their testcenter now, i'm getting the ffg msg:

"Dear Applicants, We congratulate those who have successfully completed the online scholarship test and apologise for the difficulties experienced by those who have not. We are working to make the test engine more efficient and will be re-open the test center momentarily. We thank you for your patience and understanding"

What exactly is going on? This guys shld av done a physical test jare.

Am getting piss off with dis pple, i just hope at the end of the day that this people are not just decieving us. Have left so many thing undone for the sake of this test.

Bullmate pple dey mad , after hustling just to get connected for the test dis stupid pple just think they can just play us around ...... Man we need to act,,, coz this is bullshit

i believe strongly that if BULLMATE was really interested in sending nigerians on a scholarship abroad, y would they ask u to pay to get tested ONline? 5 system engineers & 1 single system adminstartor can 10m nigerians in a single week. i truly believe that zenith bank n d guardian newspapers r in on the act. one thing is sure, there are a lot of unemployed graduates out there and pple r taking advantage of it. i believe its a SCAM.

House,
    They are not scammer,,, I wrote my exam yesterday and it was successful.
    But they said that it will open again told,,,
    I was thing they are scammer before but not untill i open my page...
    But it depend on network that you used....
    It not open when i went to cafe but untill i used my starcomm.

House, they are not scammer... it due to there network and your network too...
    yesterday when i open it in cyber cafe it was not open untill i used my Network Starcomm to open it... I have wrote my exam yesterday. it is 60 Question in 15mins...
    There question is very critical...

1 to 3..

1: Pick the Option which is nearly opposite in meaning to CENSURE
    COMMEND
    AUGMENT
    ENTHRALL
    ERADICATE

2: Pick the option (to fill the blank space) that best reflects this sentence overall meaning: Baldwin's brilliant The Fire Next Time is both so eloquent in its passion and so searching in its --------------- that it is bound to --------------- any reader
    BITTERNESS-EMBARRASS
    ROMANTICISM-APPALL
    CANDOR-UNSETTLE
    INDIFFERENCE-DISAPPOINT

One Love

Hey guys I called their number today and finally got them. They were just apologizing to me and assured that their site is now ok. So we were given until midnight today (monday) to take the test. 60 questions in 15mins. I pray I make it!

uutchei 08052250979.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast