+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Between Nigerian Breweries and Standard chartered Bank !!

Re: Between Nigerian Breweries and Standard chartered Bank !!

nor be this same eon digest of guiness pan african gradua8 position, procurement....i rememba ur id now..

My brother, its the Lord's doing. My season is now. The forman M.D of FinBank is a 1st class graduate of Engineering. He built a career in finance nd accounting with KPMG. Banking cuts across all sectors. I think by now u should av a clue of what u want. Ur Age should be a key decision factor. Above all, what witness has God drop in ur heart. CONGRATS...

My broda CONGRATS. I advice u seek the face of God but meanwhile search your heart for that inner witness.

So sure that u must hav made up ur mind, wat u only need is someone to support u....lol. Dont consider money in making choices in life, i agree its good, what matters most is fulfilment. Let both JD's be your determining factor.

Thank God for HIS favour upon u bro!

Congrat bro..the simple fact is u can't compare standard chartered to NB its like plantain chips and kpekeray..do the maths now ur 3months salary at StandardC is 1year at NB...so grab the standard chartered with both hands and legs beside ur career growth will be uniform at both coy...

@ EON i want to be like you wen i grow up. Lol!!! Take Standard and give me NB you know wat's up nah, re:lol!!! I'm just so happy for you. They are both good companies whichever choice you make depends on your future aspiration in life. Whatever happens just make the best out of the choice you make.
    bigbrodanaija likes this.
    Keep Moving.

Guy u suppose knw na,wen u live and do everyfin in dis country dat d higher u earn d more comfortable u re in d society,gather all d cash u can now mayb som 10/15yrs tyme u fit swith to ur chem engr by den u 4 don dey run ur own coy.
    Pls,ow did u get d links to dese coys u r talkin abot,especially,standered chattered,must u study abroad?

Quote Originally Posted by solidarehome View Post
    nor be this same eon digest of guiness pan african gradua8 position, procurement....i rememba ur id now..
    na the same eon digest......God don do am for ur boi!

Thanks Guys
    I really appreciate your contributions.........

My guy, conglat first, this is the kind of miracle that will come my way soon in Jesus Name,Amen. I am a chemical engineer and has had working experience in oil coys and I can tell you that no company can boost of the kind of pay big boys receive in oil company all you need to get started is the experience first. As for me I rebuke you going for second slavely which is what the bank stands for,yes you got the pay from bank but no time to spend it,think of your family and upcoming children,where is the time to spend with them.That you are starting with Nigerian breweries does not mean you will end with them,after all chevron pays 1.5 million as starting package to 2-4 yrs experience intake. Aquire all your banking experience but you can hadly be governor of CBN,Finance minister,Economic minister because descrimination must set in.Those who has held this potifolior in the past and present check their biography.If you waste your time in bank,then the worst has hapned, you cant sit among great economics or even engineers.May God guide you.
    #

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12