+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: BAT Graduate management trainee test invitation...

Re: BAT Graduate management trainee test invitation...

Do we all have our links to d test.......cos i never see my own o

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Ppl in the house should pls inform us whenever dis opportunty comes. I didn't even know dis. One luv!
    is this jescofarad from unad or another one.

Quote Originally Posted by dennizzman View Post
    there was no warning about the system requirement unlike shl...The link just takes you straight to a box where u input your code and subsequently confirm some details..Next is the test..No practice session, and it commences with numerical - at least thats how mine started!
    thanks man.

i have not gotten d link o am i d only one facin dis problem brodas pls make una voice out

The BAT test for manufacturing folks from Workforce can be described as arrant nonsense. Why didn't they allow us with the usual shl format. They chose these jokers (Workforce) to conduct the test. Well, i don't mean to be all critical about them but i loathe the nature of their questions..The first is the numerical which prompts you not to use a calculator, and a bunch of inordinate questions are presented for one to drool over. At one point, i had to leave my time running to get a bottle of coke (seriously) cos the questions were boring. Not difficult in the usual sense of the word but essentially apathetic. The later parts with charts and a little median, mode e.t.c were a bit okay. As for the verbal, prepare for a twisted barrage of logic and interpretation..e.g, "if jane enters the party, then bola leaves. If deji does not dance with Sola, then BAT will select many candidates for the interview"...e.t.c..To me, i say we've passed that age of aptitude format. Later on though, reasonable comprehensions will appear for you to select: true, false or cant tell. Numerical: 30 questions, 30mins Verbal: 20 questions, 20mins. After all said though, good luck all!
    Thanks man for the info. I know it will help.

No wahala! One luv..!

Dennizzman ??U?? sure say ??U?? d? find work? Abi ??U?? be english tutor already? See as BAT d? allow talent waste o! See diction! ??U?? badt abeg

The BAT test for manufacturing folks from Workforce can be described as arrant nonsense. Why didn't they allow us with the usual shl format. They chose these jokers (Workforce) to conduct the test. Well, i don't mean to be all critical about them but i loathe the nature of their questions..The first is the numerical which prompts you not to use a calculator, and a bunch of inordinate questions are presented for one to drool over. At one point, i had to leave my time running to get a bottle of coke (seriously) cos the questions were boring. Not difficult in the usual sense of the word but essentially apathetic. The later parts with charts and a little median, mode e.t.c were a bit okay. As for the verbal, prepare for a twisted barrage of logic and interpretation..e.g, "if jane enters the party, then bola leaves. If deji does not dance with Sola, then BAT will select many candidates for the interview"...e.t.c..To me, i say we've passed that age of aptitude format. Later on though, reasonable comprehensions will appear for you to select: true, false or cant tell. Numerical: 30 questions, 30mins Verbal: 20 questions, 20mins. After all said though, good luck all!
    Bros na true u talk oooo..just wrote my test and was not too impressed with the Workforce Format...guess SHL format is more organised,but notwitstanding dont lets hope for the best and not get the others who are to write the workforce format discouraged....Mine was Numerical: 30questions-30Mins; Verbal 20questions-30Mins; though i finished the verbal in 20mins.......wish you guys who all the best!

Cool Re: BAT Graduate management trainee test invitation...

Ooops...meant to write

Bros na true u talk oooo..just wrote my test and was not too impressed with the Workforce Format...guess SHL format is more organised,but notwitstanding LET'S hope for the best and not get the others who are to write the workforce format discouraged....Mine was Numerical: 30questions-30Mins; Verbal 20questions-30Mins; though i finished the verbal in 20mins.......wish you guys who all the best!

Quote Originally Posted by miccodb View Post
    Dennizzman ??U?? sure say ??U?? d? find work? Abi ??U?? be english tutor already? See as BAT d? allow talent waste o! See diction! ??U?? badt abeg
    Baba, i hail you! But BAT no de allow persn talent waste o0, if dem take us good, if dem no take us good..All thingz go still continue 2 de work good o0...abi na dem pay my skul feez..lol
    Goodluck 2 evry1

Pls, can someone in d hse shed more light on des SHL and workforce test format of a tin? I dont undstd.

Guyz, lets not get others discouraged.
    I wrote the test too, and it wasnt as bad as many of you think. This doesnt mean i am certain of my score, but the question were merit to be answered. truly those mode, median ones were too easy, the other ones even thogu they said no calculator i dont think someone will jump out of ur computer to stop you!
    anyway we all agree the verbal was good. in fact its the same with their paper test (which i had written b4) althogh the numerical wasnt the same.
    all the same, all the best to those yet to write
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

Hi Everyone,

BAT has started sending invitation for interviews, I took the online test and I was invited for an interview on 14th Oct with Kimberly Ryan.

Please reply if you got an invitation too.

Regards,
    adeomi likes this.

+ Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast