+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: BAT Graduate management trainee test invitation...

Re: BAT Graduate management trainee test invitation...

Mine also came from workforce.....i called the numba....d lady said i will get the link b4 d end of today.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
    was it included in ur message dat the link will be sent on friday?......or did u call to confirm.......cos there is nothin like dat in the message i received
    yep. it was contained in the email they sent me.
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

I just got the mail. Called her about 15 mins ago. D mail reads dt friday morning d link will b sent nd d test taken latest 11pm on sunday.

Congrats to everyone that got the invitation.

Please the next phase is what to expect and how to prepare.

Anybody with idea or experience should please share

GOD bless our hustle.

i just got my link for the test . i wish all ya who are awaiting theirs, success

Guys whats happening.....i dont have my link yet o

Folks, got the invitation sent by workforce too early thursday morning telling me that further information has been sent to my mail box..which even after several through checks on the inbox/spam folders proved negative.tot they werent ready only to discover another sms from them this morning telling me the link for the test will expire today friday!
    How in the name of God will i be able to open a link thats not even wif me?talkless of solving the questions its supposedly meant to lead to?anybody wif similar issues?

@lordjyde thats the same thing i am facing here, though i have been trying the lady number but she is not picking the call and morever it is telling me number busy and from the look of things it is going to end on sunday 11pm, besides tommorow is public holiday , bro how do we do.

Try sending a text to the number to complain n u can send an email too then try calling d no after ur text has been sent

The BAT test for manufacturing folks from Workforce can be described as arrant nonsense. Why didn't they allow us with the usual shl format. They chose these jokers (Workforce) to conduct the test. Well, i don't mean to be all critical about them but i loathe the nature of their questions..The first is the numerical which prompts you not to use a calculator, and a bunch of inordinate questions are presented for one to drool over. At one point, i had to leave my time running to get a bottle of coke (seriously) cos the questions were boring. Not difficult in the usual sense of the word but essentially apathetic. The later parts with charts and a little median, mode e.t.c were a bit okay. As for the verbal, prepare for a twisted barrage of logic and interpretation..e.g, "if jane enters the party, then bola leaves. If deji does not dance with Sola, then BAT will select many candidates for the interview"...e.t.c..To me, i say we've passed that age of aptitude format. Later on though, reasonable comprehensions will appear for you to select: true, false or cant tell. Numerical: 30 questions, 30mins Verbal: 20 questions, 20mins. After all said though, good luck all!
    I

Quote Originally Posted by dennizzman View Post
    The BAT test for manufacturing folks from Workforce can be described as arrant nonsense. Why didn't they allow us with the usual shl format. They chose these jokers (Workforce) to conduct the test. Well, i don't mean to be all critical about them but i loathe the nature of their questions..The first is the numerical which prompts you not to use a calculator, and a bunch of inordinate questions are presented for one to drool over. At one point, i had to leave my time running to get a bottle of coke (seriously) cos the questions were boring. Not difficult in the usual sense of the word but essentially apathetic. The later parts with charts and a little median, mode e.t.c were a bit okay. As for the verbal, prepare for a twisted barrage of logic and interpretation..e.g, "if jane enters the party, then bola leaves. If deji does not dance with Sola, then BAT will select many candidates for the interview"...e.t.c..To me, i say we've passed that age of aptitude format. Later on though, reasonable comprehensions will appear for you to select: true, false or cant tell. Numerical: 30 questions, 30mins Verbal: 20 questions, 20mins. After all said though, good luck all!
    if i may ask are the system requirements the same as for shl or any computer will do?

there was no warning about the system requirement unlike shl...The link just takes you straight to a box where u input your code and subsequently confirm some details..Next is the test..No practice session, and it commences with numerical - at least thats how mine started!
    I

Ppl in the house should pls inform us whenever dis opportunty comes. I didn't even know dis. One luv!

+ Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast