+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Basic Truth about the PTDF 2010/2011 Past Question

Re: Basic Truth about the PTDF 2010/2011 Past Question

Quote Originally Posted by LG4KK
    sallymus,sallymus,sallymus... on a thread earlier on we begged u for past Qs but no show, anywayz thats gist for anoda day.

point no1: u know that a stitch in time saves nine,the earlier we start practicing the beta for us thats y i feel there is a craze 4 past Qs.

then to a more personal issue, i applied for biofuel dev,only to find out that it was grouped in a section cald process engr, on going thru ptdf past Qs on process engr i discovered to my gr8t fear that the calculation were off the hook...they were just toooooooooo....serious for my liking so the questn now is can i apply for a diff course, and wit this new electronic mcq format do u tink from ur experienc that calculations will still come in hot and fresh. plsss help am not too good wit calculating anytin apart from money.

Now, How wud someone do essay/theory/calculations in an internet-based test? Please, anyone with latest news about this new format shld comment..esp those who did last year...Was it internat based last year?

LG4KK biofuel definitely is under process eng and the calculations are meen too much.you can edit your application by reupdating ur ptdf application.like i said b4 be careful wit your choice of courses.for those apllying for drilling and well engineering its the same wit pet eng questionsand thre re calculations too plenty plenty.gd luck
    r

also it is internet based no essay part.only current affairs and skills part all obj.
    r

Men guyz, i have read alot of comments about this stuff and m'already getting scared even wen i am hoping to be shortlisted for this 2011 exam.Depend less on past questions,fyn: My concern is,as as the last exam,wat was the format for setting the questions(i.e,how many sections?how many questions in each section?which sxn is objective and wc one is theory?wats the time frame for each sxn?are we to practice calculation with calculators and wc type?For the most popular course petroleum and gas...,i need advice on the common AOC,area of concentration so as to narrow down my reading) Some one said artificial lifting and drilling fluid calculations,dont know how tru dat is.If there is any soft copy of past question available,kindly mail it to [email protected],i wud be sooooo grateful.SOME ONE SHUD PLEASE REPLY ME ABEG MAKE I NO GO LOSS FOR ROAD.

All the contributions are good depending on how you look at it...all I want to say is that PTDF had issues with admission last year so it was the scholars most cases that had to get their school and also the privilege of selecting any course listed by PTDF irrespective of the one the filled in for(lekanasipa take note)....and yes people had to switch when they saw an easier alternative...but then what worked for barca might not work for man U!

hey guys.... it's been pretty helpful joining this group! and am glad i did.....the hullabaloo about PTDF has collapsed now, those who expected to be shortlisted didn't stand a chance and maybe people who didn't expect it, got in.......it's just the beginning of greater things for everybody whether shortlisted or not...it's a springboard unto greater things yet to come....

for those that have been shortlisted: it aint possible to read everything...just make sure you are alert, increase the capacity of your residual knowledge, believe in God and believe in you........
    wishing to see everyone at the top!

@LG4KK i surely need 2007/2008 past questions or the most recent, anybody in the house who can help...
    also anyone who can help with any questions on ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING....
    wishing everyone success in all we do!
    be what you cant imagine to be!

hey guys.... it's been pretty helpful joining this group! and am glad i did.....the hullabaloo about PTDF has collapsed now, those who expected to be shortlisted didn't stand a chance and maybe people who didn't expect it, got in.......it's just the beginning of greater things for everybody whether shortlisted or not...it's a springboard unto greater things yet to come....

for those that have been shortlisted: it aint possible to read everything...just make sure you are alert, increase the capacity of your residual knowledge, believe in God and believe in you........
    wishing to see everyone at the top!

@LG4KK i surely need 2007/2008 past questions or the most recent, anybody in the house who can help...
    also anyone who can help with any questions on ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING....
    wishing everyone success in all we do!

this is my email
    [email protected]
    am sorry LG4KK....this is my email
    be what you cant imagine to be!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12