+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Basic Truth about the PTDF 2010/2011 Past Question

Basic Truth about the PTDF 2010/2011 Past Question

Let me state categorically here dat due to the stiff competition now especially when only the best scorers will be sent abroad those who r in possession of the past question will not release it.
    I suggest we all go and prepare rather than keep asking for past questions.As for my area materials engineering, just go and read ur undergraduate lecture notes, I promise u u will surely pass.
    I cannot comment on other discipline as for dis area(welding and corrosion engr) the 2007 /2008 past question will not help u at all. Noting close to it came out last year.
    Lest I forget,there were a lot of calculations in dis area against what we all expected.so practice hard and if ur undergaduate field does not fall under dis area do not even there to come close.
    The secrete bout PTDF is to do d course u kn best irrespective of what u r going for, what they care bout is ur score, I was able to prove this cos based on d result last year I saw pple who read eg chemical being sent for corrosion engr. And there was kn way I'm dis world dat someone who didn't read materials engr will pass d exam dat ws set for us(my area).me way blast for my sch self I kn fit solve those questions(but I dey wait for them dis year sha).
    I hope I av been able to dissapoint those who wrote last year and r keeping quite.

Re: Basic Truth about the PTDF 2010/2011 Past Question

lekan thanks for breaking the silence, passing ptdf is not by might but by a divine providence. am not surpriced that those guyz who wrote last year are keeping quiet but wat i dont seem to understand is how ther advicing us, first timers ,will harm them, that is a very shallow way of seeing tins.

am sure they ask God to release his blessings to let them pass but they hoard there supposed advantage which would otherwise be a blessing to others. in esence,they hold back and still expect to collect forgeting that a clinched fist(holding back advice/pastQ) cannot colect anytin. anyway thats there business.

but lekan my Q is did u see calculations for process engineering last year and how many mcqs did u guyz answer in all.

Dear house,
    I would like to implore everyone here to understand that the PTDF exams in recent times have been totally unpredictable.
    Based on what I experienced last year, its gonna be based majorly on the undergraduate origins of your postgraduate choice. Example, an Environmental Engineering prospective should source materials in Civil and not past questions. I say this because my own close friend who has a civil B.Eng got selected for env. Eng and is at Leeds as I speak, yet he had minimal prep due to his job. Despite all my PQs I wasn't able to make the cut, so u see what I mean?
    Also, having a pending admission is also a strong plus on your part, so be proactive.
    Let's dedicate it in God's perfect hands and it will be well this year in Jesus name! Amen!
    Enjoy as I shine in God's light....
    ...the time of the manifesteation is at Hand...Hab. 2 : 3

basement wat past questions do u hav plss kindly share wit us. i get ur point but u cant rule out past questions totally.

Nice points here, I believe when it is your turn for God to bless you, no man can stop it, let keep shining in the Lord

Lekan, wat u said was jst wat i concluded afta so many strings on past ptdf ques. and none actually cmin forth. Truth, i dont een knw d exam format, bt am walkin in there as if am writin my first jamb, and learnin frm d experience thereof. Tanx bro, wat u said was all i needed 2 hear.

monte are u saying ptdf has never repeatd any of there questions plssss let me sure.

@LGK4 , like I said I cannot comment on other discipline cos I did not do their specialization, but I think if u study with d 2007/2008 past question for d process peeps it might pay off cos I av friend who used it and pass last year.
    As per hw many questions, part (ii) had bout 50questions for 1hr 30min, while d part (1) was just bout 30 or more for 1hr

lekan tanks for ur time but my broda, i dont know where to get 2007/2008 past questions, if u can help me God will bless u.

my email address is : [email protected]

@LG4KK, i'm using a phone to browse so I can't upload it.it has been uploaded on dis forum several times all u av to do is to search for topics on ptdf using d search tool located at d bottom of the site and it will bring them out

lekan i don find am tire, i no see..... wetin i go do? pls if u hav it in ur email ,send to me wenever u can.

thank u

guys its not as if we have been keeping silent,d thing is this PTDF is all abt the basics of the course u chose to study.also be proactive when choosing courses,it matters alot.most PTDF scholars read something else and were given another course to study 4 their masters.for first timers once u r selected to write there r practice questions on ptdf.cinfores.com for you to complete,so no need to look 4 questions in sokoto when they will soon be in your "shokoto" pockets.good luck guys.
    r

sallymus,sallymus,sallymus... on a thread earlier on we begged u for past Qs but no show, anywayz thats gist for anoda day.

point no1: u know that a stitch in time saves nine,the earlier we start practicing the beta for us thats y i feel there is a craze 4 past Qs.

then to a more personal issue, i applied for biofuel dev,only to find out that it was grouped in a section cald process engr, on going thru ptdf past Qs on process engr i discovered to my gr8t fear that the calculation were off the hook...they were just toooooooooo....serious for my liking so the questn now is can i apply for a diff course, and wit this new electronic mcq format do u tink from ur experienc that calculations will still come in hot and fresh. plsss help am not too good wit calculating anytin apart from money.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast