+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: BAKERHUGHES FIELD ENGINEERS PROGRAMME

Re: BAKERHUGHES FIELD ENGINEERS PROGRAMME

Guys that link is not for Nigerians....there is no need wasting ur time!!!..
    th
    Quote Originally Posted by toluluck
    is the advert for Nigeria?? because I remember there was an advert that came out in July for Field Engineer- Nigeria (2011 Grad opportunity) which was posted on this forum and closed July 31st or so. Are you guys saying that the same advert is out again, because the link that was provided takes one to Baker Hughes global website.
    because toluluck is right i even registered on the last day July 31st...

Quote Originally Posted by toluluck
    is the advert for Nigeria?? because I remember there was an advert that came out in July for Field Engineer- Nigeria (2011 Grad opportunity) which was posted on this forum and closed July 31st or so. Are you guys saying that the same advert is out again, because the link that was provided takes one to Baker Hughes global website.
    click on apply now on ur right,then click on the region on the map where u r eligible 2 work(eg Africa) then apply for the desired position on the page that opens next.

@house, i think ds stuff is for Southafricans. Pls, dont apply if you have already applied for the vacancy that came out june/july

Quote Originally Posted by ShakersAndMovers
    @biggerboiz.....i dear to challenge you that their recruitment is free and fair, as i had an interview with them in PHC earlier this year in april and we were all promised we will be contacted weather successful or not, 3 of us came from lagos for that test/interview and 1 guy from PH, it was so obvious that the PH guy was gonna get the job, because they did not even allow him take the test with us and he was the first to be interviewed after we took the test, my broda naija na naija anytiime, lol, i agree with you that its a good place to work, at least thank God they gave us transport subsidy, so we nor lost finish....everyone interested should still apply, it was a different position we applied for then....
    Dear Shakers and movers,

You didnt state the position you were being interviewed for and who interviewed you.....Was it a one man panel or team panel...If its a one man panel, then its not the final stage...you still have to progress to the team panel stage which is the final stage ( BH Experience) and its just like an Assessment day or Recruitment day with not less than 5members assessing your team play exercises, presentation role play, written and practical tests and leadership potential role play. This normally takes 2days to complete.

There is no way if you sell yourself well and perform extremely well in this final stage that you wouldnt be extended an offer...

Trust me, their recruitment process is absolutely free and fair...Its not a one man judgement dat determines who gets hired or not, but Its a team judgement to decide who gets hired or not.

Any of the panel member cld get instantly fired for the slightest default of transparency in recruitment exercise. Even the recruiters or interviewers are very careful and cautious when involved in hiring exercise cos no one wants to loose his or her job...

Lastly, How do you know the PH guy was favoured more than the others? Can you substantiate on this?

Trust me , i knew nobody in BH. How i got in is just by the special grace of God.

My broda, i am not trying to prempt you, but i just want to share my experience. The greatest thing that had ever happened to me was when i turned to God as my last resort. He is the author and finisher of our faith.

Step up your faith and prayers in God and i tell you.....You would be dumbfounded the day BH would call you to resume.

I know how you feel cos i felt the same way. It happened to me..I thought i was cheated. In my batch, we were 20 for the last stage but 8 of us made it. I was lucky to be part of the 8 cos i was the only science grad, the 7 others were core engr grads. These 7 other Engr grads were called to resume july this year while i was left out. I became restless. Months after months came by and i was left in the dark. I prayed, fasted and kept my hopes alive.....After waiting endlessly and undergoing series of psychological trauma, I WEPT.......But God remembered me at the 11th hour when i almost lost faith...( perseverance was the lesson point for me)

Turn to God today in faith and prayers and He would never forsake you.

The same God that did it for me would also do it for each and everyone of you in NHJ.

God will definately bless and reward you all with the best jobs ever. Just Believe and claim it IJN.

God bless you all

Congrat... Biggerboiz,

a bigger-offer for a bigger-you,
    God is good

no wanda U abandoned me since!!!...............

any way sha, i dey pop champagne 4 u
    congrat.

Quote Originally Posted by oilprince
    Congrat... Biggerboiz,

a bigger-offer for a bigger-you,
    God is good

no wanda U abandoned me since!!!...............

any way sha, i dey pop champagne 4 u
    congrat.
    My prince, no vex for me ooh... I'm still ur boy anyday anytime, come rain come shine...Work has kept me so far away from NHJ..I didn't know it was gonna be dis occupying that i even find it difficult to drop by here.

Its been a very long while i saw ur writing on the wall here...Hope you are good..I'm so sorry for the communication gap and i pray it doesnt continue...NHJ is home to me and no matter where i go in life..there is still no where like home..

My Oga, no vex for me ooh...

@biggerboyze, congrats on your employment at baker hughes.
    Please what is baker huges test format.
    thanks

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12