+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: BAKERHUGHES FIELD ENGINEERS PROGRAMME

BAKERHUGHES FIELD ENGINEERS PROGRAMME

Please can any one inundate me on if Bakerhughes has an age requirement or cut Off for their field engineers programme Please i need this info urgently.
    ...the time of the manifesteation is at Hand...Hab. 2 : 3

Re: BAKERHUGHES FIELD ENGINEERS PROGRAMME

Baker Hughes has started accepting cvs' for its graduate field engineer 2011 program,go to www.bakerhughes.com,click on careers and apply,deadline is oct 31st.am typin from a phone so i cant d details,any help with that would be appreciated

http://public.bakerhughes.com/gradua...dengineer.aspx
    @House the above is the direct link for those interested...
    @xhale...10x man for the 1daful lead

I urge you guys to apply....Trust me, BH is a place you want to be and their recruitment process is 110% free and fair. Let the best candidate win!...thats the slogan

@biggerboyze pls i want to know if someone that finished service year by 2007/2008 is he eligible to apply?

Quote Originally Posted by obynzo
    @biggerboyze pls i want to know if someone that finished service year by 2007/2008 is he eligible to apply?

i cant say for sure..but dont u think its better u apply first and leave the rest to God?

Quote Originally Posted by biggerboyze
    I urge you guys to apply....Trust me, BH is a place you want to be and their recruitment process is 110% free and fair. Let the best candidate win!...thats the slogan
    @biggerboiz.....i dear to challenge you that their recruitment is free and fair, as i had an interview with them in PHC earlier this year in april and we were all promised we will be contacted weather successful or not, 3 of us came from lagos for that test/interview and 1 guy from PH, it was so obvious that the PH guy was gonna get the job, because they did not even allow him take the test with us and he was the first to be interviewed after we took the test, my broda naija na naija anytiime, lol, i agree with you that its a good place to work, at least thank God they gave us transport subsidy, so we nor lost finish....everyone interested should still apply, it was a different position we applied for then....

is the advert for Nigeria?? because I remember there was an advert that came out in July for Field Engineer- Nigeria (2011 Grad opportunity) which was posted on this forum and closed July 31st or so. Are you guys saying that the same advert is out again, because the link that was provided takes one to Baker Hughes global website.

@ basementdj, there was no age requirement specified in the advert. However, if you want to know what you filled in your application, just log in to their website with the login details u used when you applied and check thru the fields that u filled.

@Tolu luck, am jus trying to be sure so as not to engage in less-progressive endeavours.... Biggerboyze,u shud be able to give a range or a limit since you are already working with them now...?
    ...the time of the manifesteation is at Hand...Hab. 2 : 3

Quote Originally Posted by toluluck
    is the advert for Nigeria?? because I remember there was an advert that came out in July for Field Engineer- Nigeria (2011 Grad opportunity) which was posted on this forum and closed July 31st or so. Are you guys saying that the same advert is out again, because the link that was provided takes one to Baker Hughes global website.
    From what I see in the site, it looks as if the job is for Steenberg>>>>> South Africans

Can someone pls help me wiht the right steps to navigate on with the website. I seem to be mixing things up, cos i kip coming back to the same spot.

One luv!

Plz help..d site s confusing..cant find d direct naija link..

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast