+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Topic: Baker Hughes Test Format

Re: Baker Hughes Test Format

Hello house!

I got the mail too and responded as appropriate. I did the online test and was successful based on the response I got after answering the last question. They promised to fill me in for a second online test but I don't know when, does anyone know how soon it will be?

Secondly, what is this recruitment exercise actually about cos one of the questions asked when I graduated or will be graduating and I chose 2010, does it mean the stuff is for undergraduates or does it mean the final recruitment will take close to a year considering the fact that I chose 2010 as my graduation year and got a successful message on completing the test.

@Petrolzona: I responded to the question by choosing "No". I mean I don't have work permit in any other country outside Nigeria. I think one needs a work permit in ECOWAS countries despite holding an ECOWAS passport. Despite the "No" I was successful so no issue.

Guyz, please respond if you have any answer to my questions.

Regards.

@bigbrodanaija pls i would like to know if the online assessment test had any questions on spatial or verbal or numerical reasoning or is it just about ur course of study and eligibility questions since i got the same mail and would like to be sure b4 filling clicking on the link.
    Pls reply asap so that i can know wat to do .Thanks all any info will be appreciated.

Just received the next assessment:

Online Assessment
    Hello. You have completed the first stage of the online assessment Graduate Field Engineers. We now invite you to the second stage of the online assessment, which tells us more about you. If you are successful, the next step may involve a telephone or on campus interview, before finally being invited to the Baker Hughes Experience – a two day assessment centre. Please answer the questions honestly. Thank You The Baker Hughes Graduate Recruitment Team

Guys check ur mail if u have received the same...................

@bigbrodernaija,

I believe with ECOWAS passport,you can work without work permit in all ecowas countries, because its something of mutual agreement between the ECOWAS states to give free movement and assistance to member states.

As long as you do not require visa,i dont think you will require work permit.

I fill in all ECOWAS countries,when taking my assessment. Any contrary opinion??

Regards

HELLO HOUSE, PLS I WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS WRITTEN THE SECOND STAGE OF THE BAGER HUGES' ONLINE ASSESSMENT? IF THERE IS, PLEASE WHAT WAS THE TEST LIKE AND WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS SET?PLS, I NEED YOUR RESPONDS .THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

@hakky...no qualms..with ecowas passport one can peruse all ecowas country.
    oburoo onye buu uzo gbaaba mbo, na agbata mbo na uwa..."Neva be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God"

Quote Originally Posted by yhemy4life
    Just received the next assessment:

Online Assessment
    Hello. You have completed the first stage of the online assessment Graduate Field Engineers. We now invite you to the second stage of the online assessment, which tells us more about you. If you are successful, the next step may involve a telephone or on campus interview, before finally being invited to the Baker Hughes Experience – a two day assessment centre. Please answer the questions honestly. Thank You The Baker Hughes Graduate Recruitment Team

Guys check ur mail if u have received the same...................

Good one Yhemy4life! I haven't received an invitation for the second assessment, though successful with the first. Still waiting.... By the way, how did it go?

Guys,

I Chose Nigeria as the only place I could work cos I called a friend in Ghana at the time I was answering the questions 2 ask if one needed a work permit 2 work there as a Nigerian, he told me he was going 2 call back cos he was on honeymoon in one hotel there and was going to ask people around cos many Nigerians were around as he claimed. He called few minutes after and told me one needed a work permit as a Nigerian 2 work. I wouldn't know how valid the info. is anyway. I dont think there is a problem with that cos they(Baker) know if one can work without permit as a citizen of an ECOWAS country. Besides, despite chosing "No" I was successful at the stage.

Now, after reading that yhemy4life has been invited 4 the second stage, I checked my mail box but got nothing. I later logged on the the company's website and found the test waiting for me. I'm yet to answer the questions cos I don't know what's is gonna be like. If you've done it, please give us a hint.

Waiting 2 read from the house b4 doing d test.

One luv!

I suggest everyone should log in to their bakerhughes account for the second online assessment. I didnt receive a mail but when i logged in, the test was already uploaded.

@yhemy4life.............. have u done yours??

Edon Bizzle abeg when did u do the 1st assessment? cos i did mine today n am yet to get the second assesment even as i was told i was successfull in the 1st one. Pls reply

@ GreatEng i did mine last week thursday..so i suggest u wait alittle

EDonbizzle, abeg what was the questions like in the second assessment? its urgent

I've just completed the second stage. There's nothing much in it, just the name of ur school, ur willingness to work on the rig, your GP etc. There are 6 questions at this stage. I completed them and got the message below immediately:

Thank you 4 completing the assessment. We will review your responses and if successful we will notify u when we have an assessment event scheduled in the country that u are applying for. Pls continue 2 monitor your emails. Thank u. The Baker Hughes Graduate Recruitment Team.

Guyz, I wish u da best. Does anyone know when the assessment event will be coming up in Nigeria or when it's likely 2 come up in Nigeria? Have they done this event here in Naija b4? If yes, where was it held and what was it about?

I look forward 2 hearing from the house.

One luv!

+ Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast